PO NOW: Full of Hell ‘Garden of Burning Apparitions’ | Relapse Records | Out October 1

spacer.png

Full of Hell announce new album 'Garden of Burning Apparitions' (out October 1) and share new song "Industrial Messiah Complex"!

Produced by Seth Manchester at Machines With Magnets in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, Garden of Burning Apparitions also sees FULL OF HELL adding new dimensions to their warp-speed hellscape. 

Guitarist Spencer Hazard and bassist Sam DiGristine's monstrous riffs now have an added noise-rock influence, while drummer Dave Bland commands the rhythm section at blazing speeds. Lyrically, Garden of Burning Apparitions sees vocalist Dylan Walker exploring (anti)religion, life's impermanence and the fear that comes with knowing death is inescapable.

FIRST PRESS INFO:

135 x Black inside of Clear and Blood Red Half in Half with Gold, Silver and Blood Red Splatter *Relapse.com Exclusive*
235 x Oxblood, Swamp Green and Silver Merge with Oxblood, Bone White and Silver Splatter *Relapse.com Exclusive*
335 x Clear / Milly Clear / Clear Three Color Striped with Rainbow Splatter  *Relapse.com Exclusive*
535 x Highlighter Yellow with Silver and Gold Splatter  *Relapse.com Exclusive*
500 x Neon Yellow *North America Indie Store Exclusive*
500 x Ghostly Effect *Holy Mountain Exclusive
500 x Bloodpool  *Evil Greed Exclusive*
300 x Swamp Green *UK Indie Store Exclusive*
300 x Olive Green *Germany Indie Store Exclusive*
250 x Translucent Gold *Decibel Magazine Exclusive*
200  x Neon Violet *Rough Trade UK Exclusive*
250 x Oxblood *Indie Store Exclusive*
3700 x Silver

ORDER HERE:

https://store.relapse.com/item/101354/

Edited by fizio59

Just now, fizio59 said:

spacer.png

Full of Hell announce new album 'Garden of Burning Apparitions' (out October 1) and share new song "Industrial Messiah Complex"!

Produced by Seth Manchester at Machines With Magnets in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, Garden of Burning Apparitions also sees FULL OF HELL adding new dimensions to their warp-speed hellscape. 

Guitarist Spencer Hazard and bassist Sam DiGristine's monstrous riffs now have an added noise-rock influence, while drummer Dave Bland commands the rhythm section at blazing speeds. Lyrically, Garden of Burning Apparitions sees vocalist Dylan Walker exploring (anti)religion, life's impermanence and the fear that comes with knowing death is inescapable.

FIRST PRESS INFO:

135 x Black inside of Clear and Blood Red Half in Half with Gold, Silver and Blood Red Splatter *Relapse.com Exclusive*
235 x Oxblood, Swamp Green and Silver Merge with Oxblood, Bone White and Silver Splatter *Relapse.com Exclusive*
335 x Clear / Milly Clear / Clear Three Color Striped with Rainbow Splatter  *Relapse.com Exclusive*
535 x Highlighter Yellow with Silver and Gold Splatter  *Relapse.com Exclusive*
500 x Neon Yellow *North America Indie Store Exclusive*
500 x Ghostly Effect *Holy Mountain Exclusive
500 x Bloodpool  *Evil Greed Exclusive*
300 x Swamp Green *UK Indie Store Exclusive*
300 x Olive Green *Germany Indie Store Exclusive*
250 x Translucent Gold *Decibel Magazine Exclusive*
200  x Neon Violet *Rough Trade UK Exclusive*
250 x Oxblood *Indie Store Exclusive*
3700 x Silver

ORDER HERE: https://store.relapse.com/item/101354/

A little late buddy, everything’s sold out.. lol

15 hours ago, zosoxdan said:

Keeping an eye for the Rough Trade UK variant to drop, I really like their pre order system. Did Relapse get rid of their EU depot or something? 

Yeah they got rid of their EU store a while ago which kinda sucks. Around the same time was when they started pairing up with Decibel etc.

I guess at least they're doing a lot of Evil Greed exclusives and I like supporting EG 

10 hours ago, Carden said:

Yeah they got rid of their EU store a while ago which kinda sucks. Around the same time was when they started pairing up with Decibel etc.

I guess at least they're doing a lot of Evil Greed exclusives and I like supporting EG 

I absolutely love Evil Greed. Their entire store is incredible. Only downside is being stung by the Brexit shipping now. For a hat and record it was something like £55 including shipping. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...