PO: Broken Social Scene - TTL - Your Forgot It in People and Self Titled

Pretty close to selling out...jump on it!

You Forgot It In People: https://www.turntablelab.com/products/broken-social-scene-you-forgot-it-in-people-colored-vinyl-vinyl-2lp-turntable-lab-exclusive?goal=0_a40291b0ff-f57dd2bc43-28328093&mc_cid=f57dd2bc43&mc_eid=a04f7811fe

LAB EXCLUSIVO! Yeah, I won't lie, I got into Broken Social Scene in 2014. But once you hear tracks like "Lover's Spit", this Canadian band will suck you into their unique, stylistically schizophrenic soundscape. This album is both their most popular and the consensus #1 pick... add the scant availability in the last 5 years and this TTL exclusive 'galaxy white' colored press (we have the self-titled too) and it's a no brainer pickup like Alexis Sanchez in Fantasy Premier.

• Turntable Lab exclusive
  • limit (1) per customer
  • 'galaxy white' colored double vinyl pressing
  • full color printed inner sleeves w/ clear poly outer sleeve
  • limited edition of 1000
  • estimated ship date: 08/20/21
  • music label: Arts & Crafts 2021

Broken Social Scene: https://www.turntablelab.com/products/broken-social-scene-broken-social-scene-colored-vinyl-vinyl-2lp-turntable-lab-exclusive?goal=0_a40291b0ff-f57dd2bc43-28328093&mc_cid=f57dd2bc43&mc_eid=a04f7811fe

LAB EXCLUSIVO! Third studio album from Toronto's Broken Social Scene. Not their debut album, but a highly influential release in their lengthy catalog. The Canadian indie 'supergroup' has spawned many other memorable acts including Feist, Do Make Say Think, Metric, and Stars to name a few. This TTL exclusive edition is pressed on clear and red 'nebula' colored vinyl and includes the bonus EP To Be You And Me on side D of the 2LP set. Gatefold jacket with printed inners, twenty-one tracks in all, You Forgot it In People also available. Be quick!

• Turntable Lab exclusive
  • limit (1) per customer
  • red + clear 'nebula' colored double vinyl pressing
  • housed in gatefold jacket w/ full color printed inner sleeves + clear poly outer sleeve
  • side D contains EP To Be You And Me (2005)
  • limited edition of 800
  • estimated ship date: 08/20/21
  • music label: Arts & Crafts 2021

b563b84a-7858-aeb1-a688-d3631b69a100.jpg