PO: Closure in Moscow "The Penance and the Patience”, "First Temple" & “Pink Lemonade”

1 hour ago, INRIhab said:

$33 USD shipping to Canada.

$97 Canadian in total.... Insanity.... 

I'm hoping for Australian preorders... At least the CDN dollar is on par with the AUD. 

I'd be banking on them being around $45-50 AU when they go up. So yeah it will probably work out slightly better price-wise for you :)

4 hours ago, mindphaser said:

I'd be banking on them being around $45-50 AU when they go up. So yeah it will probably work out slightly better price-wise for you :)

Cheers! 

Missed out on that "secret" variant. No worries though. I love that ordering Pink Lemonade and The Penance and the Patience from Bandcamp ended up being $91 CDN all in VS. The $97 CDN ordering Pink Lemonade alone from ETR. 

3 minutes ago, INRIhab said:

Cheers! 

Missed out on that "secret" variant. No worries though. I love that ordering Pink Lemonade and The Penance and the Patience from Bandcamp ended up being $91 CDN all in VS. The $97 CDN ordering Pink Lemonade alone from ETR. 

Very nice! Glad you got a better deal then, and obviously more colour options to pick from :)

Got the ETR / V2 version, mockups look stellar and ETR has a good track record for *pretty* looking wax if nothing else.
Very excited about this one! And curious to see what V1 ends up being. 

Also for anybody who missed this, ETR stated in their email blast that they didn't put up all 400 for pre-order.
They are saving some for when they are in-hand and ready to ship. So check back in 2022 hah

Edited by V3XED

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks heaps everyone for following this so closely and posting updates here. Just wanted to let you all know that unfortunately there have been production and shipping delays for all 3 vinyl releases. At this stage I'm hoping we can ship all the records together in January, but I don't have a confirmed ETA yet.

Apologies to anyone hoping for an early Xmas present. If needed, you can request a refund via email below.

For anyone who ordered multiple copies of both releases that can now be shipped together, where possible we'll refund part of the shipping cost. The exact amount just depends on the total size and weight of the items coming from Australia.

We already discount shipping in order to make the cost a bit cheaper for international fans. Financially better for the band to lose $5 on shipping rather than give away 20-30% of their margin on the actual record sales. That said, we love the work that ETR do and it made perfect sense to partner with them for Pink Lemonade. Very excited to see how the V1 records turn out next year.

I'll try to lurk around here often enough but you can always reach me at [email protected] for direct questions about orders etc. too.

In other news, Melbourne & Sydney are finally out of lockdown and the band is planning to go back into the studio in mid-November to continue recording the new album.

3 hours ago, BirdsRobe said:

Thanks heaps everyone for following this so closely and posting updates here. Just wanted to let you all know that unfortunately there have been production and shipping delays for all 3 vinyl releases. At this stage I'm hoping we can ship all the records together in January, but I don't have a confirmed ETA yet.

613f286cbdab23-27025090.jpg&static=true
Urologist: 90% of Men with E.D Don't Know...
Smart Life Reports
smartlifereports.com

Apologies to anyone hoping for an early Xmas present. If needed, you can request a refund via email below.

613f286cbdab23-27025090.jpg&static=true
Urologist: 90% of Men with E.D Don't Know...
Smart Life Reports
smartlifereports.com

For anyone who ordered multiple copies of both releases that can now be shipped together, where possible we'll refund part of the shipping cost. The exact amount just depends on the total size and weight of the items coming from Australia.

We already discount shipping in order to make the cost a bit cheaper for international fans. Financially better for the band to lose $5 on shipping rather than give away 20-30% of their margin on the actual record sales. That said, we love the work that ETR do and it made perfect sense to partner with them for Pink Lemonade. Very excited to see how the V1 records turn out next year.

I'll try to lurk around here often enough but you can always reach me at [email protected] for direct questions about orders etc. too.

In other news, Melbourne & Sydney are finally out of lockdown and the band is planning to go back into the studio in mid-November to continue recording the new album.

Keep my money, well worth the wait. Thanks for sharing updates!

• 1 month later...
  • iDealélan changed the title to PO: Closure in Moscow "The Penance and the Patience”, "First Temple" & “Pink Lemonade”

Hi everyone, hope you're keeping well. Just another predictable update that the records will be further delayed - new ETA is March for now.

Partly due to the worldwide vinyl demand squeeze delaying arrival of the stampers and various parts, but also partly due to a problem with the Pink Lemonade test pressing which we needed to have fixed before going into production. It's all good now, but obviously wanted to make sure that issue was resolved first.

In other news, since the band was released from lockdown they've made some really good progress on the new album during the past month and a half. Hopefully we'll be able to look forward to more on that front in late 2022 😃 

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone - good news! The Penance and The Patience & First Temple LPs have finally arrived and are shipping out this week.

Thanks for your patience all this time

Pink Lemonade is still a while away, the audio issues identified last year delayed things heaps and the current supply problem for vinyl has meant even longer delays

Hopefully July but I'm not sure yet

The new album is coming along really well, hopefully there is something ready to share with everyone before they go on tour with sleepmakeswaves in September/October

• 4 months later...

Yeah I have to say, I think this was up there in my top 5 list of "longest time waited for something to show up after ordering"
But, both Pink Lemonade & Pennance arrived and are fantastic! 

I also grabbed a copy of the Temple repress for a friend, and I think that new one with the dark cover is the best version of that LP. Rad.