PO: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - B-Sides & Rairities (7LP Box)

• 2 weeks later...

This is the Daily Deal on Popmarket. It was $183 shipped, which is the lowest I’ve seen. I cancelled my preorder from the official store. I don’t mind giving the artist a little more in most cases, but $70 cheaper is too good to pass up. 
https://www.popmarket.com/b-sides-and-rarities-part-i-and-ii-deluxe-7lp-boxset-vinyl/4050538626919

1 minute ago, Trimm_Trabb said:

This is the Daily Deal on Popmarket. It was $183 shipped, which is the lowest I’ve seen. I cancelled my preorder from the official store. I don’t mind giving the artist a little more in most cases, but $70 cheaper is too good to pass up. 
https://www.popmarket.com/b-sides-and-rarities-part-i-and-ii-deluxe-7lp-boxset-vinyl/4050538626919

Amazon is down to $183 now as well. They do that lowest price guarantee thing on preorders and I wouldn't be surprised if that dropped a little at some point before it gets released.  But still sticking with my $140 order from fnac

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, fish said:

My copy from FNAC just shipped from France. Billed me $139 US and it will be here on Monday via DHL. Can't wait to spin this! It's also nice to have a preorder not be delayed for a change.

I was super confused this morning when I saw a 120 euro paypal charge in my email.  Figured out what it was just before filing an unauthorized charge claim haha.

Edited by radiatorhums

On 10/20/2021 at 4:23 PM, KaitouG said:

Samesies, hopefully the pressing quality is good

Mine actually just showed up already somehow. I won't get a chance to listen to it until the weekend but I'm super happy to finally have these tracks on vinyl. But my tracking said Monday delivery so be on the lookout in case yours also shows up early.

Edited by fish

34 minutes ago, fish said:

Mine actually just showed up already somehow. I won't get a chance to listen to it until the weekend but I'm super happy to finally have these tracks on vinyl. But my tracking said Monday delivery so be on the lookout in case yours also shows up early.

Mine showed up early as well.  I'm hoping to dig into the first LP later tonight.