Hey all. I have decided to part ways with my entire collection. I've already sold a large chunk of my collection on r/VinylCollectors, but still have a ton up for grabs. For those interested, I have all my available records for sale on my Discogs. The link is here: https://www.discogs.com/seller/mychemicalrecords/profile

All records with come with a clear plastic outer sleeve and anti-static rice paper inner sleeves. Shipping from Southern California. Please add $5 to your order for Media Mail shipping. I am also willing to ship to Canadian buyers if extra shipping expenses are covered by the buyer. All records will be shipped inside a cardboard record mailer with padding. Feel free to pm with any questions.

Edited by mychemicalrecords

• mychemicalrecords changed the title to [For Sale] Updated collection post (emo, alt rock, indie, pop punk) and Audio Technica record player

On 8/29/2021 at 7:23 AM, HardlineKid said:

I'm getting an error message when clicking on your spreadsheet. Seems like it's been deleted? Interested in looking though it. 

I have moved everything from the spreadsheet to my Discogs. The link has been updated in the main post.

Edited by mychemicalrecords

• mychemicalrecords changed the title to [For Sale] Updated collection post (emo, alt rock, indie, pop punk)