Are these The Beatles” 45’s The Singles Collection 1962-1970 Brand New or not?

I found these four “The Beatles” 45’s The Singles Collection 1962-1970 on FB Marketplace. They seemed to be sealed/brand new, but I am not sure if these are factory sealed, or sealed at a record shop to keep people from stealing/testing them. If these are brand new, I don’t want to open them, if they are used, I would like to listen to these! 

Thanks!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by iKokomo

Because these were only available in a box set, I doubt they came individually shrinkwrapped.

It also looks like they were only available in Europe where records are very rarely shrinkwrapped so it makes it even less likely they came this way “from the factory.”

Edit: There is one scenario where they could be brand new - sometimes record shops in the 70s/80s would special order imports and those would sometimes be put in shrink by the distro or even the shop themselves but in either case it wouldn’t be the factory or label applying it, it would be after the fact… but technically, they’d be “brand new in shrink.”

Edited by unknown pleasures

since these were likely part of a larger set (see https://www.discogs.com/The-Beatles-The-Complete-Single-Works-The-Beatles-45s-1962-70/release/7751430) i suspect they were never individually wrapped. They may be unplayed, however, this seems unlikely. Not a bad item for a collector but not likely to be worth much $$$