PO: Kacey Musgraves - Star-Crossed LP

2 minutes ago, RadDonut said:

Been waiting very impatiently for this album. Golden Hour is probably too 10 all time album for me.

will probably just go with a stand alone record though. $125 is too steep for me right now.

You can order the LP by itself on her site: $24.99

Star-Crossed Vinyl – Kacey Musgraves

9 minutes ago, jhulud said:

The linktree on her site is also showing 3 "surprise colors" for Amazon, UMG, and indie stores. But the links go to pages not found. 

Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed - vinyl (lnk.to)

the links are broken but the variants are up for the UMG ones   https://store.umgnashville.com/collections/kacey-musgraves

Edited by booms528

i like the production vibe on the single but there just isn't a lot of meat to the song.  i think it'll work as the first track/intro to the album, but i don't see myself replaying this one song over and over or anything like that.  either way, really happy that it's only 2.5 weeks until the release date

Man I could listen to her sing the damn phonebook. 

Single isn't earth shattering, but I also felt like, with the way she explained the album, that this would be a group of songs better suited as body of work instead of singles here and there. 

Will hold out for the indie exclusive. Our girl is back!!! 🥰

With how all the plants are behind schedule and things so out of control...those "mystery colors" sound like the label just said "press whatever you want on whatever colors & materials you have readily available and we'll just make a Pokemon game out of it...collect 'em all!" 

3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

With how all the plants are behind schedule and things so out of control...those "mystery colors" sound like the label just said "press whatever you want on whatever colors & materials you have readily available and we'll just make a Pokemon game out of it...collect 'em all!" 

Ahhhh, the No Idea Records business model. 

26 minutes ago, jhulud said:

"surprise color 1/2/3" have to be the same across the vendors, right?  there's no way there's 14+ variants

• 2 weeks later...