Real Friends - Torn In Two

https://purenoise.merchnow.com/collections/real-friends

300 - White In half Electric Blue/Half Coke Bottle Green with Heavy Doublemint & Baby Pink Splatter SOLD OUT
500 - White & Grey A-side/B-side w/ Heavy Bone Splatter
750 - Half Electric Blue / Half Doublemint w/ Heavy White and Baby Pink Splatter (US indie retail exclusive)
500 - Grey & Bone Pinwheel (UK/EU exclusive)
300 - Electric Blue w/ White and Grey Twist (Newbury Comics exclusive)
300 - Royal Blue Cloudy (Banquet Records exclusive)
350 - Red(Ish) in Electric Blue (band exclusive)
1500 - Clear w/ Heavy Baby Pink, Doublemint and Baby Blue Splatter

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

None of the songs are doing it for me. I can't imagine many people are being really impressed by these songs. Hopefully next record they can prove to make some hits but none of this is groundbreaking or game changing IMO. Plus the Feb ship date is a harsh reality of the way things are. I don't know if the plants will ever get caught up.

15 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

None of the songs are doing it for me. I can't imagine many people are being really impressed by these songs. Hopefully next record they can prove to make some hits but none of this is groundbreaking or game changing IMO. Plus the Feb ship date is a harsh reality of the way things are. I don't know if the plants will ever get caught up.

I think Nervous Wreck could be a hit.

I just wish this thing was longer and didn't include stupid remixes of the few songs they've come up with. It's a bit concerning; almost like they had to put something out and could only come up with a few songs.

This playlist includes a few of the "reimaged songs", which sound like the vocalist just got back in the studio and altered some of the hooks, and someone remixed the rest of the instruments. Eh.

Edited by HardlineKid

8 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

I think Nervous Wreck could be a hit.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Replay
Unmute

Current Time 0:19
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 100.00%

0:19
Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:00

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

It's been out for a few months now. I really like it along with the other single. I listened to "Teeth" as midnight and was waiting for the band to announce that it released and put up pre-orders. Missed the /300 variant at work, but I really like what's out so far. The re-imagined versions are good too. I'm excited to hear a full-band version of teeth and I'm sure the other 2 tracks will be decent too. I'm happy Real Friends are back.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...