Official CONVERGE Everything & Anything Thread: No Heroes LP (2021 Repress) + New Apparel + New Prints + JANE DOE 20th Anniversary Art Prints + You Fail Me Redux 3rd Press + Poacher Diaries (Redux)

17 minutes ago, xgrantx said:

I want to see folks Jane Doe mixed media prints! I need to photograph mine too I guess but only a few folks have posted theirs on Expresso Beans. I was curious what other folks got. Mine is kind of camo color background with metallics and some red dripping. 

Yeah, I would like to see as well.  Didn't even think to check out expressobeans.  Will try to photograph mine tonight - it is heavy in the reds and oranges and I love it.

13 hours ago, xgrantx said:

https://ibb.co/r68bJ2y

here’s mine!

13 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Mine came in a yazoo, but I also ordered the timed litho along with it.  I'll post pics tonight.  Grant's link isn't working for me (might be the firewall at work).  Twatay's is gorgeous.

Here’s @xgrantx pic via imgur. 

6oJPXEi.jpg

New pressing of You Fail Me Redux is up now for PO.

Converge "You Fail Me Redux"

Third Press:
500 x Clear / Transparent Red / White (Deathwish Exclusive)
500 x Clear w/ Heavy White Splatter (Converge Store Exclusive)
500 x Transparent Red w/ Black Smoke (Indie Exclusive)

Converge "You Fail Me Redux" - Deathwish Inc

You Fail Me Redux Lp Clearwhite Splatter (kingsroadmerch.com)

• jhulud changed the title to PO: CONVERGE - No Heroes LP (2021 Repress) + New Apparel + New Prints + JANE DOE 20th Anniversary Art Prints + You Fail Me Redux 3rd Press
5 minutes ago, hype3 said:

I already have the original release on vinyl, is the remaster worth the buy ?

The remaster is phenomenal and well worth your time to check out.

22 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

The Deathwish site lists a Newbury Comics exclusive as well so I'm sure we'll see that at some point today. 

Newbury’s was part of the first press of this reissue – back in 2018.  I think these handful of new variants are all we’re getting for now.

• jhulud changed the title to Official CONVERGE Everything & Anything Thread: No Heroes LP (2021 Repress) + New Apparel + New Prints + JANE DOE 20th Anniversary Art Prints + You Fail Me Redux 3rd Press + Poacher Diaries (Redux)