Official CONVERGE Everything & Anything Thread: No Heroes LP (2021 Repress) + New Apparel + New Prints + JANE DOE 20th Anniversary Art Prints + You Fail Me Redux 3rd Press + Poacher Diaries (Redux)

15 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

Though both of those colorways look pretty sweet, I'm sticking with my shit colored brown copy.

These do look great, and this is probably one of my favorite records ever, I just can't justify a hundredth copy. Grabbing a shirt though.

Excited to see what they have in store for Jane Doe 20th anniversary.

Just dropping in to say that ‘Plagues’ is a top 10 Converge song.  On a personal note I got into them not long after Jane Doe came out and was blown away…then was initially disappointed when YFM was released. Thought it was a step back (I no longer believe this). Then they came out with No Heroes and had returned in all their glory. Great fucking record.

11 hours ago, tape said:

that DW variant is gone, which works out for me I guess because I really like that Newbury splatter so I don't have to think about it.

Looks like they still have copies of the DW variant on their Kings Road shop

https://kingsroadmerch.com/converge/product/20157/no-heroes-lp-blackgoldoxblood

Edited by BrainGilliams
Typo

9 hours ago, BrainGilliams said:

Looks like they still have copies of the DW variant on their Kings Road shop

https://kingsroadmerch.com/converge/product/20157/no-heroes-lp-blackgoldoxblood

Thanks for this heads-up. I didn't want to spend Newbury prices, and this DW variant on the Kings Road shop comes with a free Converge pin!

11 hours ago, jhulud said:

^^ Jake replied to someone’s IG comment that something is in the works for JD’s 20th. 

I'm going to the Jane Doe performance at the Decibel fest in Philly next month and I'm seriously hoping they have some cool merch lined up for it.  I'll throw money at that merch table like there are strippers on it.

Jake is doing two new prints...one is a mixed media print limited to 200:  J. Bannon “Jane 20th Anniversary” Mixed Media Print - Jacobbannon.com

The other one is a giclee "timed edition" print in different sizes and more affordable: J. Bannon "Jane Doe: 20th Anniversary Edition" Giclee Print - Jacobbannon.com

• jhulud changed the title to PO: CONVERGE - No Heroes LP (2021 Repress) + New Apparel + New Prints + JANE DOE 20th Anniversary Art Prints
6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I nabbed one. I still live with utter regret of having stupidly missed out on the Jane Doe Project pieces. 

Yeah… there was no way I could’ve swung those with where I was at, financially, when they dropped.  Weren’t they $800 or so?  Way cool but just not in the cards.  These are not only a bit more manageable in size but I dig that they’re a fraction of the price while also being limited and customized.

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

I nabbed one. I still live with utter regret of having stupidly missed out on the Jane Doe Project pieces. 

Same.  I grabbed one as soon as I saw your post - so thanks Juan!  I agree that they are really reasonably priced given the combination of customization and the property.  I grabbed a timed edition too for good measure.

28 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Same.  I grabbed one as soon as I saw your post - so thanks Juan!  I agree that they are really reasonably priced given the combination of customization and the property.  I grabbed a timed edition too for good measure.

My pleasure. And yeah...given the personal touch that @jbannon is going to do on each one...that makes it even more awesome. 

I'll snag the timed edition ones closer to the closing dates when I have more cheddar in my pocket. But I couldn't miss out on the art editions. 

• jhulud changed the title to Official CONVERGE Everything & Anything Thread: No Heroes LP (2021 Repress) + New Apparel + New Prints + JANE DOE 20th Anniversary Art Prints + You Fail Me Redux 3rd Press + Poacher Diaries (Redux)