Official CONVERGE Everything & Anything Thread: No Heroes LP (2021 Repress) + New Apparel + New Prints + JANE DOE 20th Anniversary Art Prints + You Fail Me Redux 3rd Press + Poacher Diaries (Redux)

13 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

Oh, you're right...I was reading about different press that they also listed on the site. 

I misspoke and it was actually 2016 that featured the Newbury exclusive.  Can’t believe it’s been that long.  All variants have been great for this reissue over the years, too, and it looks like that trend is continued.

5 minutes ago, hype3 said:

Thanks guys, I'll grab one.

You certainly won’t regret it.  I’m not one to jump aboard the “remaster” hype train every time it rolls into the station, but YFM’s was tastefully handled.  It sounds way more massive without losing its sludgy character.  Good buy, you’ll be pleased.

Kind of a long shot, but anyone here interested in purchasing a professionally framed Axe to Fall print in red? 

I ran out of wall room and dont really know where else to sell it to someone who would legitimately be interested.

Can provide photos, negotiate a fair price, etc. Not looking to make $$$, just get it in the hands of someone who might appreciate it. 

Thanks!

20 hours ago, magnumtaurus said:

Kind of a long shot, but anyone here interested in purchasing a professionally framed Axe to Fall print in red? 

I ran out of wall room and dont really know where else to sell it to someone who would legitimately be interested.

Can provide photos, negotiate a fair price, etc. Not looking to make $$$, just get it in the hands of someone who might appreciate it. 

Thanks!

I've been looking for that axe to fall print for a while - will PM you.

• 5 weeks later...

May be an image of text

03/10: Philadelphia, PA at Underground Arts
03/11: Baltimore, MD at The Ottobar
03/12: Richmond, VA at The Broadberry
03/13: Asheville, NC at The Orange Peel
03/14: Orlando, FL at The Abbey
03/15: Tampa, FL at The Orpheum Tampa
03/16: Travel Day
03/17: Atlanta, GA at The Masquerade
03/18: Cincinnati, OH at Legends
03/19: Chicago, IL at The Bottom Lounge
03/20: Detroit, MI at El Club 

9 hours ago, smailtronic said:

I'll be there too. I've seen two different versions of the promo image, so I've gotta get set time clarification so I don't miss Thou.

The openers are rotating each night, just fyi.  Gonna have to make sure to be there for doors so you don’t miss anyone (and who would want to, this is a stacked show!)

13 hours ago, smailtronic said:

I'll be there too. I've seen two different versions of the promo image, so I've gotta get set time clarification so I don't miss Thou.

I’ll probably go to chicago. 

saw converge at bottom lounge with coalesce, black breath, and touché amore 

• 1 month later...
  • jhulud changed the title to Official CONVERGE Everything & Anything Thread: No Heroes LP (2021 Repress) + New Apparel + New Prints + JANE DOE 20th Anniversary Art Prints + You Fail Me Redux 3rd Press + Poacher Diaries (Redux)
16 minutes ago, zaoza said:

Haha this always happen. Been eyeing the yellow with splatter myself. Let’s see if this redux version will be released on vinyl or not.

Yeah, I'm not too worried. I'm sure it will, and from what I've seen only the Converge songs will be included? (I just haven't seen much mention of the AnB songs so maybe I'm wrong).

Same exact thing happened a few months ago with that Unearth "Stings Of Conscience" repress haha