FS: Switchfoot First Press, Our Lady Peace, Theory of a Deadman, The Fray, Beatles Imports; Elvis 45

Posted (edited)

I have two Beatles records for sale.   "Please Please Me" and "With the Beatles".   Both are Odeon from Germany.  These are from an estate so I'm simply looking to get them into the hands of someone whole would appreciate them, while getting a fair price in the process. Condition and opinion is so relative with these older records. I guess what I'm going by is what I've seen on ebay. "Please" had a copy sell for $185 and "With" had one sell for $150. You could go really crazy and look at the sealed copy of Please getting $1600! Right now I'm right at that $150/OBO.

If you buy both, I will throw in two bonus Beatles 45s. I Feel Fine/She's a Woman & She Loves You/I'll get you

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by funnyfreak
Remove sold album

• 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

Theory of a Deadman album "The Truth Is...".   Brand new, sealed record.  Rare and Out of Print WHITE version.  Bottom right corner of jacket bent. $75 + S&H

If you are a huge fan and really interested, I have the same record autographed by the entire band.  Message me for more info.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by funnyfreak
add info

Posted (edited)

Switchfoot albums "Nothing Is Sound" & "Hello Hurricane".

For NIS, First Press in great condition.  Bar code was scratched through.  $100

For HH, Long out of print, this is the First Press of this record.  As you can see, the corners of the jacket have some issues; this is how I purchased it.  This almost never comes up for sale so don't miss out.  Also includes insert with lyrics.  $300

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by funnyfreak
add info

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to FS: Elvis Jailhouse Rock Vinyl 45, Switchfoot First Press, Goo Goo Dolls, Theory of a Deadman, The Fray, Acceptance, Beatles Imports
  • funnyfreak changed the title to FS: Switchfoot First Press, Goo Goo Dolls, Our Lady Peace, Theory of a Deadman, The Fray, Acceptance, Beatles Imports; Elvis 45
  • funnyfreak changed the title to FS: Switchfoot First Press, Goo Goo Dolls, Our Lady Peace, Theory of a Deadman, The Fray, Beatles Imports; Elvis 45
  • funnyfreak changed the title to FS: Switchfoot First Press, Our Lady Peace, Theory of a Deadman, The Fray, Beatles Imports; Elvis 45