PO: Minus The Bear - Farewell (Live 3xLP)

• 2 weeks later...

We can’t believe you guys sold out the first pressing of 'Farewell' so quickly last week and we’re very glad to be able to do another for those who may have missed out! Today we are launching two new variants - Transparent Coke Bottle Green (via our webstore) and Opaque White (via Suicide Squeeze Records), available for preorder now. These will ship on or around December 10th! https://merch.ambientinks.com/collections/minusthebear

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Justinadamk

49 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Looks like the 1st press grey is now available from Amazon, for those of you who don't wanna pay till it ships/missed the Bull Moose PO

Farewell (Grey Vinyl) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F79DVFJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_J6B8PD97ZK553F5DS54N?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

you can find gray at any of these links and support a local store instead of amazon - https://recordstoreday.com/UPC/803238017518

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got my grey in today, beautiful packaging. Will spin it tomorrow.

I'm glad they released a live album instead of a best of. Ideal for me as I'm a casual fan – I like a few albums, some albums I couldn't get into but they had moments I tuned in to, seen them live a few times too – so it's great hearing them smash out pretty much every song I've ever loved at peak abilities as a band. A perfect send off gift to fans.

Got shipping notice from Suicide Squeeze as well! 

I was going to hold off on listening until the vinyl got here, but I caved. These recordings are fantastic, glad they were able to do this before calling it quits. MTB was always a band I loved exponentially more live, and this perfectly captures them in that setting.

Edited by mitchard

Got shipping for my red but I am so tempted to run out to my local to grab a Gray copy. 

1 hour ago, mitchard said:

Got shipping notice from Suicide Squeeze as well! 

I was going to hold off on listening until the vinyl got here, but I caved. These recordings are fantastic, glad they were able to do this before calling it quits. MTB was always a band I loved exponentially more live, and this perfectly captures them in that setting.

my biggest regret is missing the Menos el Oso anniversary tour. Fantastic live band. Managed to catch planet of ice and The farewell tour before they disbanded.

Edited by dapeebs

20 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Got shipping for my red but I am so tempted to run out to my local to grab a Gray copy. 

my biggest regret is missing the Menos el Oso anniversary tour. Fantastic live band. Managed to catch planet of ice and The farewell tour before they disbanded.

I've seen them so many times, its hard to keep track which tours I saw haha. Pretty sure I got to Menos and POI tours. Also got to the Beer Commercials 10th Anniversary show in Seattle, which was rad. 

3 minutes ago, mitchard said:

I've seen them so many times, its hard to keep track which tours I saw haha. Pretty sure I got to Menos and POI tours. Also got to the Beer Commercials 10th Anniversary show in Seattle, which was rad. 

Only got to see them three times. My buddy lives out in Idaho now so I have an excuse if they ever decide to play a one time show in Seattle.

2 hours ago, scottheisel said:

Listening to this digitally right now and it sounds fantastic. I hope the liner notes break down which songs were recorded where, as this isn't the full final show setlist (I think the announcement mentioned it was recorded throughout the final tour).

Check Jake's and Dave's IG pages...they posted where each song was recorded. 

• 4 weeks later...