PO 10.01.21: Infant Island - Collections I (Extras, Remixes, Rarities & Demos 2016-2020)

MCDELTAT

Infant Island has a new ?EP? coming out this Friday. Likely 6AM PST since their in EU. DK152.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTR8v1CtOos

IG Links don't embed for me anymore so....

I've been spinning the hell out of their last EP and LP. If there are any Wax Mage variants, I'd appreciate being considered for charity. I've been wanting a Chroma Copy of Sepulcher really bad.

4 variants of a 2xLP. 280 Records Total.

Edited by MCDELTAT

2 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

And soon to be record. I asked in the comments on IG. They said the albums have been pressed, but it's taking a while to ship to all their locations. Said by end of this month. But at least it's not a pre-order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • MCDELTAT changed the title to PO 10.01.21: Infant Island EP 2021

Upon looking at the Instagram photos Dog Knights Posted, at least part of this will contain songs from the Collections 1 comp.

At the very least I can positively identify track 9 (Sepulcher) and at least one of the songs that was on the Middle-Man Records compilation "Sordid States v2". Unsure as to whether this will be only Collections 1 or will be something more; will remain to be seen. Will buy it regardless.

• MCDELTAT changed the title to PO 10.01.21: Infant Island - Collections I (Extras, Remixes, Rarities & Demos 2016-2020)

Correct me if I'm wrong but does it went on sale one hour earlier on Dog knights?

https://dogknightsproductions.com/collections/infant-island?sort_by=created-descending

They are still available except of the most limited one.

UPD: and couple minutes earlier on bandcamp

Edited by IndigoHollow

On 10/1/2021 at 9:53 AM, MCDELTAT said:

Anyone got a smash variant they want to sell me? These numbers were too low lol.

I tried so hard to wake up at 6AM my time but my 2yo daughter made it a hard night sleep. Literally woke up at 4AM something having a nightmare about this release. Maybe I’m addicted to vinyl lol.

same thing happened to me. minus the daughter.  I couldn't find the variant..

and by the time I realized who had what they were all gone.

so gutted.  if anyone got one, please hit me.