Furnace Fest vinyl collaborations

38 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

They say to keep an eye on their page from the 24th-26th now.

Judging from the lineup, I'll say:

He Is Legend - I Am Hollywood

Living Sacrifice - The Hammering Process

Zao - Liberate To Ex Inferis

Whatever they are, hopefully they'll be easy for those of us that want them. Solid State is my favorite label and I want to keep my collection complete-ish.

This list seems the most likely. I think Zao is probably the best guess. Would love for HIL to happen and I'm hopefully because I feel like they've very loosely hinted at that happening though it could have been just an assumption on my part. 

5 hours ago, No This Is Patrick said:

They say to keep an eye on their page from the 24th-26th now.

Judging from the lineup, I'll say:

He Is Legend - I Am Hollywood

Living Sacrifice - The Hammering Process

Zao - Liberate To Ex Inferis

Whatever they are, hopefully they'll be easy for those of us that want them. Solid State is my favorite label and I want to keep my collection complete-ish.

I'd be down for The Hammering Process and Liberate. 

I'll stand by my original 3 guesses:

Norma Jean "Bless the Martyr..." 

He Is Legend "I Am Hollywood" 

The Chariot "Wars and Rumors of Wars" 

Either way, whatever UO Vinyl is teasing I do hope these see a wider release aside from a "fest" edition if that's what these are. 

So they're doing a scavenger hunt to even buy them?!  - Kinda rad!  From UnOriginal Vinyl's facebook page:

Day 1 of our @FurnaceFest-Exclusive “Mystery Vinyl Scavenger Hunt”, in partnership with @solidstaterecords @unoriginalvinyl & @pictarapp.
-Find & scan the #UnorignalVinyl robot sticker.
-Follow the AR viewing instructions beneath the QR code.
-Solve the clues to find the treasure (it might just be “hiding in plain sight”), a hand numbered /500 record.
We’ve never heard of a vinyl launch being done like this, which is why we are doing it all THREE days this weekend, with a new record each day. They will be up for sale, in person only, until they are gone each day (there are no public links to purchase online, so now would be a good time to “phone a friend” who happens to be in Alabama at the current moment).
If, for some reason, the #Vinyl drops do not sell out each day, they will still be for sale the following day, until they are gone. If there are still unsold extras at the end of #FurnaceFest… well…. we may as well go ahead & tell you… don’t plan for that.

1 minute ago, hallowken78 said:

So they're doing a scavenger hunt to even buy them?!  - Kinda rad!  From UnOriginal Vinyl's facebook page:

Day 1 of our @FurnaceFest-Exclusive “Mystery Vinyl Scavenger Hunt”, in partnership with @solidstaterecords @unoriginalvinyl & @pictarapp.
-Find & scan the #UnorignalVinyl robot sticker.
-Follow the AR viewing instructions beneath the QR code.
-Solve the clues to find the treasure (it might just be “hiding in plain sight”), a hand numbered /500 record.
We’ve never heard of a vinyl launch being done like this, which is why we are doing it all THREE days this weekend, with a new record each day. They will be up for sale, in person only, until they are gone each day (there are no public links to purchase online, so now would be a good time to “phone a friend” who happens to be in Alabama at the current moment).
If, for some reason, the #Vinyl drops do not sell out each day, they will still be for sale the following day, until they are gone. If there are still unsold extras at the end of #FurnaceFest… well…. we may as well go ahead & tell you… don’t plan for that.

So that explains why they only announced 2/5 exclusive releases before the festival.

2 hours ago, tlr said:

They don't have the Norma jean vinyl in hand, only the numbered fest obi. They are going to mail the record to your house, Jan/Feb was the timeline

After waiting 45 minutes in that line, this pissed me off. $35 + shipping, for basically a pre-order. My OBI  number was 108 at 5:30, so I seriously doubt they burned through even half of their 500 'copies'. The OBI even says 'First time on vinyl outside of the box set', so you know more copies are coming. Looking forward to ignoring that next two days' 'exclusive pre-orders.'

10 hours ago, smailtronic said:

After waiting 45 minutes in that line, this pissed me off. $35 + shipping, for basically a pre-order. My OBI  number was 108 at 5:30, so I seriously doubt they burned through even half of their 500 'copies'. The OBI even says 'First time on vinyl outside of the box set', so you know more copies are coming. Looking forward to ignoring that next two days' 'exclusive pre-orders.'

Is it possible to sign up someone else? I am super interested.

10 hours ago, smailtronic said:

I need to find that “table” today. I totally ignored social media yesterday and didn’t even realize this was a thing