Furnace Fest vinyl collaborations

On 10/7/2021 at 8:13 PM, cautionthieves said:

I'm assuming that much like the FF exclusives, these will be pre-orders expected to ship in January. Fingers crossed US/AUS postage has reopened by then....

I just checked in preparation for setting an alarm just before 4am to get Norma Jean, and Australia isn't even available in the drop down menu on the shipping page on Merch Now, so we're screwed. 

Doesn't really make any sense since it's only USPS that have suspended service, FedEx and UPS are still shipping to Aus.

3 hours ago, TheComebackKid said:

Just wanted to see how much shipping would be so I tossed a random double LP in my cart and tried to checkout.

$28 for shipping to Canada!

Yup I tried the same thing. I'm glad all 3 of these lps from the festival didn't drop at the same time. The shipping would've been more than the records. 

I remember when I ordered Showbread last year it was about $90 CDN

1 hour ago, Tewreal said:

Yeah it's brutal. I usually try to tack something else on and hope shipping doesn't go up much.

So much for saving for my wedding eh?

22 minutes ago, INRIhab said:

Yup I tried the same thing. I'm glad all 3 of these lps from the festival didn't drop at the same time. The shipping would've been more than the records. 

I remember when I ordered Showbread last year it was about $90 CDN

You guys near london, Ontario lol?

Took about 10 minutes to checkout and then got a  "Service Unavailable" error when clicking "Place Order" lol. It finally went through after clicking back and clicking "Place Order" again.

Added a t-shirt to feel better about that $30 shipping fee :D

Edited by TheComebackKid

I was at work and fought for 45 minutes to checkout. The Mycelium sold out in my cart as I struggled to get PayPal to load. Managed to get the solid variant Either way that was very stressful and I'm glad I got a copy.... 

I'll say, He Is Legend may be a lot worse 😅

Edited by INRIhab