Furnace Fest vinyl collaborations

1 hour ago, xthricex said:

any thoughts on which site will be hosting sales for leftovers? They said the time they’d be available in the email but not where. 

I would assume Tooth and Nails merch site:

https://toothandnailrecords.merchnow.com/

Or the Unoriginal Vinyl shop:

https://unoriginal-vinyl.myshopify.com/

(I also just subscribed to their newsletter) 

They seem to have a "few" of Dead Poetic and Life In Your Way OBI's according to Unoriginal this morning. So hopefully we'll see leftovers of all 3 on Wednesday. 

Edited by INRIhab

My friend just went on the FF FB page and traded off his Turnstile "Glow On" (pink storm variant) for the Embodyment OBI. The OBI alone!

He wanted to make sure he wouldn't miss out on it in case the OBI's were all gone. He said he'd just rebuy a standard black.

Makes me consider trading something for a copy of Blindside haha

7 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

Welp... I'm probably going to have to resort to eBay and Discogs now... 

Yeah. These exclusives suck. I was just listening to the Halloween event exclusive I got from Mondo like 10 years ago and thinking how different VC is now. I bought like 20 copies for people on the board at cost. They just gave me a sealed box of vinyl. 😂

There are still people here that help out, like the guy doing the raffle for DP… but he seems like a rare breed now on VC. 
if there’s no limit, why not buy 10 copies for the board? 🤷🏼‍♂️

6 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Yeah. These exclusives suck. I was just listening to the Halloween event exclusive I got from Mondo like 10 years ago and thinking how different VC is now. I bought like 20 copies for people on the board at cost. They just gave me a sealed box of vinyl. 😂

There are still people here that help out, like the guy doing the raffle for DP… but he seems like a rare breed now on VC. 
if there’s no limit, why not buy 10 copies for the board? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah I definitely feel that if I was there, I'd grab what I could grab for the folks that actually are fans. Alan definitely is a rare breed. I'm grateful he did that.

I'll have to pay it forward someway, somehow out in the real world. 

As for the remaining exclusives I really hope theres  leftovers on Wednesday! 

8 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

I hope I don’t miss DP and Blindside. Anyone know the time and day they will be going up?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci-gx7au_9R/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"As we know furnacefest was a rad time for all, but also involves a ton of “commuting back to your homelands”, we’re giving festival attendees until Wednesday 9/28 at 5:00 PM PST to claim their Exclusive Vinyl releases via the QR code Dead Poetic, Life In Your Way, & Embodyment Obi strips given out at the Festival.
After that point, we will take stock, and make a formal announcement for any remainder, non-Obi strip copies that will be posted for sale online."

I remember seeing somewhere that tooth and nail would put up leftovers on their site wed or thursday this week.

EDIT: i found it from the t&n email:

"If there are unsold copies remaining in the secret webstore’s daily inventory of 500 total units, or QR codes go unused within 48 hours of the conclusion of Furnace Fest, all remaining copies will be made available for sale on Wednesday 9/28 at 10:00 AM PST. "

Edited by tlr

1 hour ago, tlr said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci-gx7au_9R/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"As we know furnacefest was a rad time for all, but also involves a ton of “commuting back to your homelands”, we’re giving festival attendees until Wednesday 9/28 at 5:00 PM PST to claim their Exclusive Vinyl releases via the QR code Dead Poetic, Life In Your Way, & Embodyment Obi strips given out at the Festival.
After that point, we will take stock, and make a formal announcement for any remainder, non-Obi strip copies that will be posted for sale online."

I remember seeing somewhere that tooth and nail would put up leftovers on their site wed or thursday this week.

EDIT: i found it from the t&n email:

"If there are unsold copies remaining in the secret webstore’s daily inventory of 500 total units, or QR codes go unused within 48 hours of the conclusion of Furnace Fest, all remaining copies will be made available for sale on Wednesday 9/28 at 10:00 AM PST. "

Wait? Does this announcement pre-empt the posting of leftovers on Wednesday previously announced then? Seems like they are going out of the way not to post them for sale online if that’s the case which is garbage.

35 minutes ago, xthricex said:

Wait? Does this announcement pre-empt the posting of leftovers on Wednesday previously announced then? Seems like they are going out of the way not to post them for sale online if that’s the case which is garbage.

would seem to be the timeline is 5pm PST cutoff for FF obi-holders to pay for their "claimed" copies, and any unclaimed obis + leftover inventory goes up 10pm PST that same day. unless you're referring to a different announcement, not entirely sure of the antecedent here

2 hours ago, copelandkid said:

would seem to be the timeline is 5pm PST cutoff for FF obi-holders to pay for their "claimed" copies, and any unclaimed obis + leftover inventory goes up 10pm PST that same day. unless you're referring to a different announcement, not entirely sure of the antecedent here

T&N emailed confirming leftovers would go up 10AM pst Wednesday now UOV is seemingly changing that by extending the time FF attendees have to buy with an obi. Unless each one will have a separate leftover sale time?  

2 hours ago, xthricex said:

T&N emailed confirming leftovers would go up 10AM pst Wednesday now UOV is seemingly changing that by extending the time FF attendees have to buy with an obi. Unless each one will have a separate leftover sale time?  

ah ok yeah i misread, 10am vs pm oops. that said, it's possible leftovers ≠ un-claimed obis and we see two separate sale offerings. or maybe T&N pushes things back a day for this, figure UOV will handle it.

2 minutes ago, tlr said:

Well as we figured nothing on t&n or unoriginal webstore for leftovers today.

Deadline is 5pm PST for OBI holders. I'm sure we'll see these up end of the week or early next week. 

A friend Pm'd Unoriginal about Life In Your Way and they said all the OBI's are gone for that. Its the only one of the three I didn't manage to score. I'm hoping some make it online.