Furnace Fest vinyl collaborations

On 9/28/2022 at 4:29 PM, Alan P said:

If anyone is interested, I made a video recap (it's long! 28 minutes) of Furnace Fest. Includes footage of 25 bands: 

This is rad, thanks for sharing! The Blindside set looked like a ton of fun. I hope they play more shows here in the U.S. in the future. 

46 minutes ago, thebigbasic said:

Got mine from Brooklyn Vegan today, same boat, FF Obi, Blood/Black swirl inside. Guess it’s the /200 project M variant. 

Believe so.  I ordered that version as well but it hasn’t shipped from BV who were selling that specific colorway.  Hard Times sent the FF version that I received yesterday.  Same company but none of my current copies have any external identification as to variant plus the barcodes are identical.

• 2 weeks later...

Un-original has Bless the Martyr bundled with Dead alive book right now in stock for $140. 

https://unoriginal-vinyl.myshopify.com/products/dead-alive-book-bless-the-martyr-and-kiss-the-child-vinyl

This offer includes the Dead Alive Book + Norma Jean's Bless The Martyr And Kiss The Child Vinyl. 

Unoriginal VInyl & Solid State Records present a limited to only 10 copies, "Mystery Color" Screen Printed Jacket series, never to be released again anywhere outside of this DEAD ALIVE release. Vinyl Color comes from an existing FF '21 variant, but the Jacket will be a brand new, randomly selected hand screen printed (by our friends at Mind Over Matter Records) design. Orders will be limited to one per customer, per title.

Edited by TonyPerkins
brain is not functioning

• 2 weeks later...

The leftovers of the Unoriginal Vinyl / Solid State FF exclusives go live tomorrow at 1 PM EST / 10 AM PST on the Solid State Merch Store. 

From the Tooth and Nail email:

Solid State Records brings you an exclusive drop of the remaining copies of three first-time-on-vinyl record reissues — previously only sold in person at Furnace Fest 2022. 

There are far less than 100 copies remaining of Dead Poetic's Four Wall Blackmail Life In Your Way's Waking Giants, and under 200 copies of Embodyment's The Narrow Scope of Things. Hand-numbered Obi Strips will remain exclusive to the festival attendees and will not be included with any of these online orders. 

All three titles will go live on tomorrow, November 3rd, at 10AM PST.

Edited by INRIhab

On 9/14/2022 at 9:29 AM, jhulud said:

If anyone is able to the snag The Darling Fire and Stretch Armstrong exclusives...I'd be immensely appreciative...and pay of course. Duh. 😁

This was posted in the furnace fest facebook group today, they have copies of both

https://www.denofwax.com/collections/furnace-fest-exclusives

• 2 months later...