Furnace Fest vinyl collaborations

3 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

price prediction for hopesfall? The online "standard" version

the 2xLP + UO + EV is not a good equation, so I'm guessing  45+ sadly

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CJCHPFVM

Easily $50 if the open preorder that starts next week is $40

Reminder that Hopesfall The Satellite Years 2.0 goes up at 1pm EST on EVR. 

https://equal-vision-records.myshopify.com/

I hear there's a "handful" of alt covers going up. In case anyone is wondering the alt cover was $45 USD at FF. 

Also the album is up on streaming services and sounds brilliant! I'm hearing little nuances that Ive never heard before in the songs! 

Edited by INRIhab

2 hours ago, INRIhab said:

Reminder that Hopesfall The Satellite Years 2.0 goes up at 1pm EST on EVR. 

https://equal-vision-records.myshopify.com/

I hear there's a "handful" of alt covers going up. In case anyone is wondering the alt cover was $45 USD at FF. 

Also the album is up on streaming services and sounds brilliant! I'm hearing little nuances that Ive never heard before in the songs! 

Had to sell my friday ticket so missed out on buying it in person. Luckily snagged one at the drop and have a line on the friends and family alt cover. stoked they did they remaster on DSPs as well. 

On 9/15/2023 at 8:43 PM, SwiftCat said:

Bought the cv pink, not sure why they chose pink lol

I want the haste the day pressure hinges but $45 is a lot ..

Just checked and the hand pour variant is back up for Chasing Victory FYI

https://chasingvictoryband.com/products/i-call-this-abandonment-vinyl

• 4 months later...

Wondering if anyone grabbed The Satellite Years 2.0 from Brooklyn Vegan? I'd assume the equal vision ones should ship out around the same time?
Haven't heard anything from my order. Checked the site and it was out Dec 8, 2023 according to their site.

I'm assuming delayed as that's the norm, but can't really find any update.

21 minutes ago, Tewreal said:

Wondering if anyone grabbed The Satellite Years 2.0 from Brooklyn Vegan? I'd assume the equal vision ones should ship out around the same time?
Haven't heard anything from my order. Checked the site and it was out Dec 8, 2023 according to their site.

I'm assuming delayed as that's the norm, but can't really find any update.

Got this when I emailed about it:

'We are currently experiencing delays with HOPESFALL ‘THE SATELLITE YEARS 2.0’ 2LP (Limited Edition – Only 500 made, Clear Vinyl) and do not have a set ETA at the moment. Our team is actively working to expedite the processing of your order and ensure it reaches you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.'

9 minutes ago, cautionthieves said:

'We are currently experiencing delays with HOPESFALL ‘THE SATELLITE YEARS 2.0’ 2LP (Limited Edition – Only 500 made, Clear Vinyl) and do not have a set ETA at the moment. Our team is actively working to expedite the processing of your order and ensure it reaches you as quickly as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.'

Nice thanks. I totally forgot about it until a buddy mentioned a Hopesfall tune today.

Sent an email before this post, I'm sure I'll get the same response

On 2/28/2024 at 5:02 PM, cautionthieves said:

Yeah, I emailed them about a week ago asking for an update, and they said the same thing. So, whatever is causing the delay hasn't been resolved yet.

• 3 weeks later...