d' you want ETID box set (colour) ?

for me,

i purchase directly from Virgil since it just released but some problem happend and it return to Virgil.

luckily,Virgil is very good guy.he offer to re-ship to my friend address.(i always order vinyl and ask the seller ship to my friends and waiting for their back flight to Thailand...yes,i have many good friend who always carry vinyl to me.)

during the time that i'm not sure my ETID box set (colour) that i ordered from Virgil is lost or not.i'm not feel good until i find this eBay seller.

he have many copy of ETID box set (colour) and he guaranteed the vinyl inside is coloured vinyl.

i just got it today (i asked him shipped to Thailand) and it's colour as he described.

if you looking for ETID box set in colour,let see below link

http://cgi.ebay.com/EVERY-TIME-I-DIE-3-VINYL-BOX-SET-COLOR-LTD-300-OOP-LP_W0QQitemZ220130168911QQihZ012QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and don't forget to buy Black version from Vurgil too.....

:)

pretty much. i sell a lot of records and stuff from time to time...sadly i dont make that much haha only cause with my profits i tend to go out and buy more vinyl. its not just me with the account, me, a friend, and my mom but yeahh the vinyl all mine and some other random things. thats pretty much all my stuff http://music.search.ebay.com/_Music_W0QQcatrefZC12QQsacatZ11233QQsassZawesomebutton

i usually dont have 2 of the same thing up at once but im desperate for the cash

You guys are kind of harsh on xlovecolouredx ! I think his enthusiasm for record collecting really shows. Sometimes I have to read his posts like 4 times, but hey, it's ESL. I hope people don't make fun of my crappy Spanish :(

He is pretty hardcore as well, for spend all that extra money for ship at Thailand. I think of xlovecolouredx as cool user of message board.

• 2 weeks later...