PO Now (?): Less Than Jake - Losing Streak

erousso

13 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Damn. Forgot about it slightly, already gone 5 minutes in without the bundle. Seems like the other 4 variants might just be randomly inserted. I guess I'll find out on Monday? Do I hedge my bets with a second variant?

Was able to confirm this morning, it  is indeed totally random as far as what stores are getting for the other four variants. 

3 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

FWIW, I ordered mine from Amazon on 11/6 and it says it shipped yesterday and will be out for delivery tomorrow apparently. 

I slept on it and didn't order until 11/7 - good thing I went with my instincts and grabbed a LTJ store copy today.

Because I just got the precursor email to a cancellation:
"Hello, We're encountering a delay in shipping your order." - Amazon.

Been following this thread for a bit now, thanks for keeping me up to date on this release! Got my Amazon Canada pre-order today and it's the transparent black with yellow splatter. It's nice as hell!

Anyone in Canada get either of the poker chip variants? I put my name in at a shop nearby that's supposed to be getting a copy, but no word on which one and am curious if we're getting anything other than the splatters here.