PO Now (?): Less Than Jake - Losing Streak

erousso

4 hours ago, DeathPeak said:

Kudos to whoever packed my copy at Amazon. Arrived in perfect condition. I got the White/Green quad. Does the Yellow splatter have a hype sticker? Wondering how Lunchbox knows if none of the amazon ones have hype stickers.

Hype stickers always help for sure but not rocket science to send certain boxes to certain indie shops either. 

Copy came in from Zia records. Yellow + Black splatter. Agree it made it fun to open this record as opposed to knowing what it was, but at the same time wanted a pokerchip variant. Ready for Hello Rockview in 2023 now. Jerks online keeping that one way too high of a price.

Edited by MCDELTAT

Just now, JohnMatrix said:

My copy from Amazon came in a LP mailer wrapped in bubble wrap inside of a giant box. Sometimes their pack jobs are hilarious. Either way it was the green/white

This was basically mine as well. The couple local warehouses around here always overkill the vinyl packaging, which I of course appreciate.

For anyone who's nervous about their order actually being fulfilled, it looks like Port of Sound still has a few copies. Five copies were shown in stock before my order today and now it shows that there are four left.  I'm not counting on anything until I get a shipping notice but this at least seems promising for anyone who wants to grab one of the 4 that seem to be left. If this one and my Target order both come through, I'll offer my extra up here for cost.

EDIT: Down to 2 copies as of 5:50 pm EST

https://portofsoundrecords.com/products/losing-streak?_pos=1&_sid=151d2b6cd&_ss=r

Edited by jerseypride