PO Now (?): Less Than Jake - Losing Streak

erousso

Wait a second... just realized the account that pointed out the record being in stock on interpunk was created right before that comment was made, and their only two posts are about interpunk... is mr. interpunk among us?

3 hours ago, xen0m0rph said:

Just wondering how and why some companies like pirates press, fatwreck etc still give them records or some promo stuff

I'm 100% confident he has no inventory and just makes bogus listings for current releases. Distributors cut Interpunk off a long time ago.

20 minutes ago, ScreechingBottlerocket said:

I'm 100% confident he has no inventory and just makes bogus listings for current releases. Distributors cut Interpunk off a long time ago.

Geez. This would be a nice little conspiracy we're uncovering here. I can read the headline now "Nerdy vinyl collectors unknowingly fund drug empire."

Yeah that’s my bad.  I haven’t purchased from interpunk in like over a decade but I never knew them to turn into a crapshow of a retailer.

Thus I didn’t hesitate to post it looking available there since I had my own troubles finding a copy.  I read a lot of forums but rarely have a need to chime in.  Selfishly decided to get involved this time to feel out the status of anyone’s Tower Records order if they’d gone that route.   Ordered the day of the main drop and have not gotten anything since.  

7 hours ago, xen0m0rph said:

Just wondering how and why some companies like pirates press, fatwreck etc still give them records or some promo stuff

I've actually mentioned this to Pirates Press - specifically that they're giving them promo material to give out for free and Interpunk is like buy 3 records and we'll give you a free flexi! Of which you'll never get any of.

So looks like I end up with 2 copies:

1 from Amazon which was shipped 2-3 days after it come non available to purchase and 1 from discogs for 35+5 USD.  Was pretty afraid to don't get this release, so I order it the moment I saw it cheaper than other sellers sell it. So if someone wants it for 40+ shipping sent me a message.

It will cost me 8 USD to reship it to Russia so it's better to work something out asap.

Also I will sent you a proof of purchase from discogs. Yellow with black splatter according to description but I didn't have a chance to check it since in consolidation company warehouse

1 hour ago, xen0m0rph said:

So looks like I end up with 2 copies:

1 from Amazon which was shipped 2-3 days after it come non available to purchase and 1 from discogs for 35+5 USD.  Was pretty afraid to don't get this release, so I order it the moment I saw it cheaper than other sellers sell it. So if someone wants it for 40+ shipping sent me a message.

It will cost me 8 USD to reship it to Russia so it's better to work something out asap.

Also I will sent you a proof of purchase from discogs. Yellow with black splatter according to description but I didn't have a chance to check it since in consolidation company warehouse

Not interested in the record but I was wondering what mail forwarding company do you use?  That 8 dollar/record transatlantic shipping sounds cool. I used stackry/ship7 but both were bit higher. 

Just now, xfactor675 said:

Not interested in the record but I was wondering what mail forwarding company do you use?  That 8 dollar/record transatlantic shipping sounds cool. I used stackry/ship7 but both were bit higher. 

Litemf.com

But those prices will be for Russia only I believe. Also we have 200eur custom limit

2 hours ago, jerseypride said:

I gotta say, Suga's practice of "flipping" its new stock is pretty distasteful. This is far from the only release where they've done this.

Yeah I didn’t even ask what they wanted for them. And there were definitey some other releases in there like that: Spiritbox’s Eternal Blue for 50+, among others.