PO Now (?): Less Than Jake - Losing Streak

erousso

Anyone have a copy they'd sell for a reasonable price? The ones on DC are way outta my affordability, and I missed the damn pre order 🤦‍♂️!  It doesn't matter which pressing/color or condition. I've been dying to own a copy and hear it on vinyl!  Thanks all, please hit me up if you can assist ✌

On 12/8/2021 at 7:35 PM, ultramidtempo said:

Amazon has it back as orderable, 'temporarily out of stock.'

I just ordered one, why not.  Hopefully they actually do get a few back in stock, but I'm not too optimistic. If anyone can kindly help out with a copy, I'd be extremely grateful! 🤞

On 12/11/2021 at 10:15 AM, RecordsandIPA said:

I just ordered one, why not.  Hopefully they actually do get a few back in stock, but I'm not too optimistic. If anyone can kindly help out with a copy, I'd be extremely grateful! 🤞

I've thrown it out there before on this thread but I'll do it again. Still waiting to see of my Target order gets fulfilled. If it does, I'm happy to let go of my Port of Sound (white/red) copy for cost plus shipping.

Edited by jerseypride

1 hour ago, phillybhatesme said:

Maybe they didn't get their full allotment to begin with (I have no idea. I'm just speculating). 

Right. But with the logistics networks that Target and Amazon have, it's surprising it would take so long to get from Point A to Point B. Maybe the records are held up in the Czech Republic.

I doubt additional copies are being pressed-ie more than the original 2500-in light of how every label seems to be complaining about delays (still waiting on my face to face record!!). I’d bet either there was a delay/issue on the original pressing run or shipments. 

my Amazon order arrived. Shipped from west coast- red/white

That’s a shock it showed up and was the right record!

meanwhile I canceled my Interpunk order a couple weeks ago, the site showed my money would be refunded via PayPal. Of course the money hasn’t actually been refunded yet nor have they responded to my inquiry about the refund. That website is a head scratcher.

On 1/4/2022 at 9:48 PM, Upjump said:

That’s a shock it showed up and was the right record!

meanwhile I canceled my Interpunk order a couple weeks ago, the site showed my money would be refunded via PayPal. Of course the money hasn’t actually been refunded yet nor have they responded to my inquiry about the refund. That website is a head scratcher.

Nothing to head scratch about, more or less a scam site at this point. I’m surprised labels even deal with him anymore. Though, maybe they don’t. Who knows.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...