Jump to content

PO Now (?): Less Than Jake - Losing Streak


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jerseypride said:

For anyone who's nervous about their order actually being fulfilled, it looks like Port of Sound still has a few copies. Five copies were shown in stock before my order today and now it shows that there are four left.  I'm not counting on anything until I get a shipping notice but this at least seems promising for anyone who wants to grab one of the 4 that seem to be left. If this one and my Target order both come through, I'll offer my extra up here for cost.

 
61b2459e-ce5b-42d6-a6d2-ff6ad274cb92.jpg
A Visit to Albuquerque Transcends Time
Who says time travel isn't possible? Albuquerque's rich heritage and vibrant...
visitalbuquerque.org
 

 

 

EDIT: Down to 2 copies as of 5:50 pm EST

 

https://portofsoundrecords.com/products/losing-streak?_pos=1&_sid=151d2b6cd&_ss=r

Thanks! Went ahead and ordered as I waited a bit too long on other retailers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jerseypride said:

For anyone who's nervous about their order actually being fulfilled, it looks like Port of Sound still has a few copies. Five copies were shown in stock before my order today and now it shows that there are four left.  I'm not counting on anything until I get a shipping notice but this at least seems promising for anyone who wants to grab one of the 4 that seem to be left. If this one and my Target order both come through, I'll offer my extra up here for cost.

 

EDIT: Down to 2 copies as of 5:50 pm EST

 

https://portofsoundrecords.com/products/losing-streak?_pos=1&_sid=151d2b6cd&_ss=r

Dang, i've been at work all day today. Figures I'd miss this fluke last chance too haha.

This is my favorite LTJ album, so if nobody else has hit you up about taking the potential extra off your hands already, I'm very interested!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, JohnMatrix said:

My copy from Amazon came in a LP mailer wrapped in bubble wrap inside of a giant box. Sometimes their pack jobs are hilarious. Either way it was the green/white

 

21 hours ago, iwokeinrelief said:

This was basically mine as well. The couple local warehouses around here always overkill the vinyl packaging, which I of course appreciate.

Amazon uses specific size boxes for logistics. They've apparently adhered to the feedback they've received regarding putting vinyl in big boxes so now they pack them in LP mailers and then put them in the big specific size boxes.

 

18 hours ago, firehazardrecords said:

Dang, i've been at work all day today. Figures I'd miss this fluke last chance too haha.

This is my favorite LTJ album, so if nobody else has hit you up about taking the potential extra off your hands already, I'm very interested!!

12 copies up on Port of Sound now
https://portofsoundrecords.com/collections/all/products/losing-streak?variant=39687661584489

 

Also 7 on Turntablelab for a bit cheaper

https://www.turntablelab.com/products/less-than-jake-losing-streak-vinyl-lp?variant=39657118629978

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

 

Amazon uses specific size boxes for logistics. They've apparently adhered to the feedback they've received regarding putting vinyl in big boxes so now they pack them in LP mailers and then put them in the big specific size boxes.

 

 

 

12 copies up on Port of Sound now
https://portofsoundrecords.com/collections/all/products/losing-streak?variant=39687661584489

 

 

 

Also 7 on Turntablelab for a bit cheaper

https://www.turntablelab.com/products/less-than-jake-losing-streak-vinyl-lp?variant=39657118629978

thx ordered

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone order from Tower Records? Says sold out now but I definitely got the order in in time after my attempt and Less than Jake’s site failed and options were dwindling. But no shipping notice yet or anything, wondering if anyone is in the same boat.

 

Also, it appears as if Interpunk still is selling for those who still need. Probably the most expensive I’ve seen it but still deec.  I’m tempted but I’d rather my first order just go through fine haha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AirfareInYourHair said:

Anyone order from Tower Records? Says sold out now but I definitely got the order in in time after my attempt and Less than Jake’s site failed and options were dwindling. But no shipping notice yet or anything, wondering if anyone is in the same boat.

 

Also, it appears as if Interpunk still is selling for those who still need. Probably the most expensive I’ve seen it but still deec.  I’m tempted but I’d rather my first order just go through fine haha.

THANK YOU! Just ordered a copy from interpunk. Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled for whatever reason. At this point I don't even get a shit that it was almost $40 after shipping and junk. Just excited to finally have a copy of this record.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, firehazardrecords said:

THANK YOU! Just ordered a copy from interpunk. Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled for whatever reason. At this point I don't even get a shit that it was almost $40 after shipping and junk. Just excited to finally have a copy of this record.

Good luck. Probably won't get cancelled but you'll never receive it either. https://www.facebook.com/interpunk.store/reviews/?ref=page_internal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

should've done some digging. got excited and pulled the trigger too fast I guess. fingers crossed still maybe? christ haha, this is exactly my luck

 

EDIT: "talk about a losing streak" would've been much funnier, in retrospect.

Edited by firehazardrecords
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, firehazardrecords said:

should've done some digging. got excited and pulled the trigger too fast I guess. fingers crossed still maybe? christ haha, this is exactly my luck

Ya never know, I guess, they can’t screw everyone, right?  Maybe it’ll come through..   I’m nervous about the Tower Records order...   I dropped the ball on this one so far

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, shenanigans said:

Good luck. Probably won't get cancelled but you'll never receive it either. https://www.facebook.com/interpunk.store/reviews/?ref=page_internal

Can confirm.

For some reason I have had  $45 credit at interpunk for the last 3 years or so. Every so often I try and spend it and my orders have never been fulfilled. I just get fed up waiting and cancel the order, reset the store credit, and try again. Has happened about 5 times over 3 years.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, kyacrash said:

Can confirm.

For some reason I have had  $45 credit at interpunk for the last 3 years or so. Every so often I try and spend it and my orders have never been fulfilled. I just get fed up waiting and cancel the order, reset the store credit, and try again. Has happened about 5 times over 3 years.

 

Christ. I guess I'll try and submit a paypal claim later..

If that other person who might wind up with an extra copy still has the extra, I'm still interested in taking it off your hands...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, AWasteOfATime said:

wasnt interpunk already outed as a front for drugs? 

Went down an interpunk rabbit hole cause of this. Didn’t see anything about a front for drugs but it makes sense. One owner left and then the other “Bob” seemed to go off the deep end politically (Alex Jones stuff), abused the renter relief program stuff for Covid, had a Richmond Times Dispatch article regarding eviction from his apartment due to keeping pigeons, rat infestation and backed rent. Apparently their warehouse is bare if he’s even still paying the lease on the place. He might not even live in VA anymore where the warehouse is. So yeah, safe to say people aren’t going to get anything from them 

Edited by trainsaw
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, trainsaw said:

Went down an interpunk rabbit hole cause of this. Didn’t see anything about a front for drugs but it makes sense. One owner left and then the other “Bob” seemed to go off the deep end politically (Alex Jones stuff), abused the renter relief program stuff for Covid, had a Richmond Times Dispatch article regarding eviction from his apartment due to keeping pigeons, rat infestation and backed rent. Apparently their warehouse is bare if he’s even still paying the lease on the place. He might not even live in VA anymore where the warehouse is. So yeah, safe to say people aren’t going to get anything from them 

goddamn. welp. filing the paypal claim now. what a fucked situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, trainsaw said:

Went down an interpunk rabbit hole cause of this. Didn’t see anything about a front for drugs but it makes sense. One owner left and then the other “Bob” seemed to go off the deep end politically (Alex Jones stuff), abused the renter relief program stuff for Covid, had a Richmond Times Dispatch article regarding eviction from his apartment due to keeping pigeons, rat infestation and backed rent. Apparently their warehouse is bare if he’s even still paying the lease on the place. He might not even live in VA anymore where the warehouse is. So yeah, safe to say people aren’t going to get anything from them 

Yeah, at interpunk you can place over 500 into your cart, and it will let you check out and pay.   That's... not a good sign that they actually have / will have it in stock 😕

Edited by ultramidtempo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×

oh my wow GIF by ESPN Deportes

 

Please disable AdBlock OR sign-in in order to be able to access our website...

I Understand, I'll disable it for this website