The Horrible Crowes - Elsie 10 Year Anniversary

250 - White (Banquet Records exclusive) 

https://www.banquetrecords.com/the-horrible-crowes/elsie-(10th-anniversary)/SD17901

250 - Yellow (SideOneDummy exclusive) 

https://sideonedummy.com/products/the-horrible-crowes?variant=42098008064256

500 - Gold Nugget (SideOneDummy exclusive) 

1500 - Silver

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

• meatrocket8 changed the title to The Horrible Crowes - Elsie 10 Year Anniversary

1 hour ago, geezfools said:

Can barely even read any of that because these forums are so stupid with ads, but enough to know I might grab one tomorrow. Kinda meh on SideOne these days, especially with their lack of media mail options. 

I just posted the Facebook link instead. 

Edited by Wasda Deelwifkramer

SideOneDummy Records is releasing a special 10 Year Anniversary Edition of Elsie! 

Available as a double gatefold LP in gold or silver vinyl with a track list that includes the original LP plus a bonus second disc with demos and rarities on too of all that! And there is also an anniversary T-Shirt!!

This special edition will go on sale tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 7th at 8am PT / 11am ET / 4pm BST / 5pm CET and drop the link here and at LINK in BIO when it goes live. Also: we will have immediate options to order for U.S., Europe and Australia to keep those shipping costs at a reasonable level. 

What else? Ah, yes! The digital version of the Elsie 10 Year Anniversary Edition will be available on Tuesday, Sept. 7th at Midnight ET / 5am BST / 6am CET! 

10 hours ago, glass realms said:

Ordered the gold but if this pops up at another shop (Bullmoose, etc), I'm canceling from S1D because fuck only offering Priority as the lowest shipping option.

I imagine this is becoming more of a trend because USPS is beating the hell out of records anymore. Ever since they did their restructure in 2020 it seems like there’s been a substantial uptick in damaged records. Mostly anecdotal but with low pressing counts etc if they don’t have enough overstock you’ve got complaining, refunds, or even reshipment fees. Filing claims with USPS takes a bit too so I’d assume a lot of these labels said screw it and only offer priority to mitigate this 

2 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I noticed your posts in this thread. Is there a difference between the Blood Red which I think was only sold at indie stores in the US and Red which is EU/UK exclusive.

Yes, there is a difference between the U.S. Blood red and the EU/UK red. The Euro version is a much brighter red.

2 hours ago, trainsaw said:

I imagine this is becoming more of a trend because USPS is beating the hell out of records anymore. Ever since they did their restructure in 2020 it seems like there’s been a substantial uptick in damaged records. Mostly anecdotal but with low pressing counts etc if they don’t have enough overstock you’ve got complaining, refunds, or even reshipment fees. Filing claims with USPS takes a bit too so I’d assume a lot of these labels said screw it and only offer priority to mitigate this 

I wonder if this has anything to do with charging one price, but getting a better deal with USPS and making a few more bucks on each sale? I haven't paid for priority shipping from any label in the past couple of years and frankly, knock on wood, haven't had any issues with records arriving to my house safely either. SideOne is basically a joke at this point, likely going to ride out the repress game until they officially die I imagine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...