Radiohead - Kid A / Amnesiac 21st Anniversary Reissue (KID A Mnesia)

CeCeCe

3LP Reissue with outtakes announced 

Radiohead announces KID A Mnesia, a multiple format triple-album release marking the 21st anniversary of Kid A and Amnesiac, out November 5th via XL Recordings. KID A Mnesia collects Radiohead’s fourth and fifth albums alongside the debut of a newly compiled third disc titled Kid Amnesiae. Exclusive to this release, Kid Amnesiae is comprised of unearthed material culled from the Kid A / Amnesiac sessions. Along with alternate versions and elements of Kid A and Amnesiac album tracks and B-Sides, Kid Amnesiae features the never-before-heard "If You Say the Word” (available now as a digital single) and a previously unreleased studio recording of "Follow Me Around.”

https://kida-mnesia.com/

3lp cream "scarry" book edition

https://store.kida-mnesia.com/products/kid-a-mnesia-special-edition-triple-vinyl-kaa

Red variant at indie stores

Edited by craigeduk

OKNOTOK was different enough. 

I think my disappointment comes from it leaning heavily on Kid A's artwork, when the Amnesiac packaging/art is by far Radiohead's best album package (I think it even won a grammy). Figure out some combination of the two IMO.

But seriously, I'm happy we're gonna get a new Radiohead song today or tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I think my disappointment comes from it leaning heavily on Kid A's artwork, when the Amnesiac packaging/art is by far Radiohead's best album package (I think it even won a grammy). Figure out some combination of the two IMO.

looks like its using the other cover on the reverse

Huh, if I'm reading things right, does the cassette tape version include extra songs? It specifically mentions 5 b-sides where none of the others phrase it that way. If you click on the hyperlinked portion of the description of the cassette, it shows 5 songs that are in addition to the songs on Kid Amnesia. 

Kinetic

Fast-Track

Cuttooth

The Amazing Sounds of Orgy

Trans-Atlantic Drawl

2 minutes ago, achillesstand7 said:

Huh, if I'm reading things right, does the cassette tape version include extra songs? It specifically mentions 5 b-sides where none of the others phrase it that way. If you click on the hyperlinked portion of the description of the cassette, it shows 5 songs that are in addition to the songs on Kid Amnesia. 

Kinetic

Fast-Track

Cuttooth

The Amazing Sounds of Orgy

Trans-Atlantic Drawl

Cool.

Disappointed we aren't getting those b-sides on this. Maybe RSD:BF they'll do a 12" of them.

Just now, achillesstand7 said:

I just ordered it from https://kida-mnesia.com/ with it shipping to the US.

Same. 

Also, how is this a half-speed remaster but crammed on 1 disk each? Does "half-speed" cutting not always mean 45rpm? I'll admit I'm a bit ignorant on that kinda stuff...