Radiohead - Kid A / Amnesiac 21st Anniversary Reissue (KID A Mnesia)

CeCeCe

28 minutes ago, Roandy55 said:

To be fair I thought the majority of posters on Reddit were 18 year olds. Although I must admit quite a bit of stuff that gets posted in vinyl deals also seems to end up here. 😀 

The only thing the majority of reddit posters have in common is incredibly thin skin. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, pepperonigin said:

Anybody still waiting for their deluxe?

If you're in the US we have the inevitable freight shipping two month delay from Europe. It's why you're seeing a lot of things that were pressed at Euro plants in the hands of people over there well before we see it.

7 hours ago, The Fuck Whisperer said:

If you're in the US we have the inevitable freight shipping two month delay from Europe. It's why you're seeing a lot of things that were pressed at Euro plants in the hands of people over there well before we see it.

Ah, hadn't even thought of that. Thanks for the response.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen on reddit and other forums that some folks in North America started receiving Scarry Editions late last month.  I tried inquiring with Waste about when others might start going out but just got a copy and paste response, anybody have any better luck getting info on this?  I ordered the art book as well and noticed amazon lists that as shipping in March so I'm hoping they're not getting that much further delayed.  

• 2 weeks later...

I am so mad I slept on the Scarry thing. I thought it would be in stock for way longer and I most likely just didn’t want to spend money at the time. Oof. I sold my 10”s of these when I was a dumb hipster lil bitch like 10 years ago and thought I was too cool for Radiohead. Gonna just grab the regular version. 

10 hours ago, Bronchitis said:

I am so mad I slept on the Scarry thing. I thought it would be in stock for way longer and I most likely just didn’t want to spend money at the time. Oof. I sold my 10”s of these when I was a dumb hipster lil bitch like 10 years ago and thought I was too cool for Radiohead. Gonna just grab the regular version. 

If you don't have any copy at all I'd recommend the 2x12" versions they pressed a couple years ago. They're probably cheaper and sound better. Not to say the 3LP version is bad but it's not perfect like those.

• 2 weeks later...

My Scarry editions FINALLY arrived yesterday (Raleigh, NC area) and oddly they shipped them with the sleeves outside of their individual corrugate boxes all inside of one larger box. My buddy claims he read that this was done to avoid seam splits. My guess was that or a printing error was caught after assembly.

10 minutes ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

My Scarry editions FINALLY arrived yesterday (Raleigh, NC area) and oddly they shipped them with the sleeves outside of their individual corrugate boxes all inside of one larger box. My buddy claims he read that this was done to avoid seam splits. My guess was that or a printing error was caught after assembly.

It's an extra set of sleeves.

2 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

The extra set of sleeves are thicker than the ones they come with.

1 hour ago, circuit bored records said:

I’ve only owned the OKNOTOK box and AMSP book, both of which fit in a record shelf *shrug*

Yeah most people don't have In Rainbows since it was before casuals started collecting *shrug*

They've got 5 different sized CEs so far and it looks pretty bad squeezed into the shelf all lopsided or sideways *shrug*