Ulver - Vargnatt, Limited Gatefold LP

I searched and wasn't able to locate a thread on this, so my apologies if this isn't in the correct place.

Ulver dropped two gorgeous variants of Vargnatt; both of which were sold out within hours:

• 250 Color Varg (dark grey)
  • 250 Color Natt (glow in the dark moon)

More information at https://store.artefacts.church

All copies are signed/certified by Kristoffer 'Garm' Rygg and hand numbered.
Audio remastered especially for this release. Originally released independently on cassette in 1993.

• Hand crafted artisan release, meticulously made by Bartek Rogalewicz, an award winning designer of highest quality art books and album covers. 
  • Thick 2mm board hardcover, wrapped in custom made black mulberry paper, reinforced with cotton book cloth.
  • Printed by hand on vintage manual woodcut press using metallic inks.
  • 4pgs offset printed insert, containing an interview with Kristoffer 'Garm' Rygg, conducted by Paweł Kaczyński.

Please note: all imperfections are the nature of true hand crafted products. This is not a mass production, it's a collector item with unique touches to each piece.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

These have just been restocked in VERY low numbers...be quick now if you want one, I'd say they will be gone in a few minutes.

EDIT: only 4 copies left of the Varg variant: https://store.artefacts.church/product-eng-880-ULVER-VARGNATT-Limited-Gatefold-LP-Varg-Color.html

EDIT #2: all gone....hopefully someone here was able to snag one...

Edited by mindphaser