PO: Trophy Scars - Astral Pariah

The transition from pestilent star to sister is fuckin smooth. Also the end, father part 2 and cosmic suicide are so good.

word on the street, PO should be up between 10-12. I love the color way of the vinyl but also like the black gold foil jacket, no idea which to grab.

Edited by KingTacoMunster

• xfactor675 changed the title to PO: Trophy Scars - Astral Pariah
1 hour ago, ejc625 said:

Went with the black and gold foil vulture. 

I went with the colored because it said 250 and 250 but Facebook they said the colored is 300 and virgin black is 200 so now I’m like damn. The colored variant is sweet looking tho

* confirmed black is 200 and colored is 300

Edited by KingTacoMunster

2 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I went with the colored because it said 250 and 250 but Facebook they said the colored is 300 and virgin black is 200 so now I’m like damn. The colored variant is sweet looking tho

* confirmed black is 200 and colored is 300

A true case where the limited one might sound better 

14 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Yup, I was leaning toward the black for that reason but that color way is cool and i thought, it’s the same number pressing so why not the “pretty” one. Shit lol

Got both, Space Desert is going in the foil-stamped black sleeve, 180g for playback. I will listen to Mars Volta’s Scratched in the Comatorium 25x to atone.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, iDealélan said:

I hope this isn’t a false alarm - but I think this is shipping. I’ve got a random media mail label outta Bayonnne, NJ. Not too far from where they’re from. Maybe someone else can confirm, if not an email.

They said they would have them in hand guaranteed on Jan 7. 

Did you order the new Hidden in Plain View EP Tantrums? I did, and just yesterday got a shipping notification and the info from that shows it's coming from Bayonne. 

Edited by FEN1XD0WN

1 hour ago, FEN1XD0WN said:

They said they would have them in hand guaranteed on Jan 7. 

Did you order the new Hidden in Plain View EP Tantrums? I did, and just yesterday got a shipping notification and the info from that shows it's coming from Bayonne. 

I did order Tantrums, completely forgot. Thanks, and sorry for the unnecessary bump!