PO now: Khemmis - Deceiver

New album from Khemmis. Apparently 20 Buck Spin isn't involved with this one, so no variant from them. 😥

Likely an indie variant at some point.

A little steep for a single LP with that $8 shipping.

Decibel green/blue merge /300

https://store.decibelmagazine.com/collections/vinyl/products/khemmis-deceiver-decibel-exclusive-seal-blue-olive-green-140g-vinyl

Grey/black splatter /400

White/pink splatter /1250

Black also available.

https://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/shop/item/groups/51000.1.html?article_group_sort_type_handle=rank&custom_keywords=khemmis deceiver

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage

I realized that Nuclear Blast usually prepares page with all the variants of given release; this time I just replaced last part of URL that I had for Vader release and found out that such page is also available for Khemmis, this helps to find out all possible variants:

https://media.nuclearblast.de/shoplanding/2021/Khemmis/deceiver.html

1 hour ago, seku said:

I realized that Nuclear Blast usually prepares page with all the variants of given release; this time I just replaced last part of URL that I had for Vader release and found out that such page is also available for Khemmis, this helps to find out all possible variants:

https://media.nuclearblast.de/shoplanding/2021/Khemmis/deceiver.html

Thanks, didn't know about the Decibel one - it looks great! Can't see it available at the store yet though..

Nuclear Blasts website is straight up garbage...

The single sounds okay, but I really wish they didn't jump ship from 20BS and I'm finding it hard to believe that all US colored variants are sold out. 

Am I underestimating  their popularity?

Edited by BeerMonger

44 minutes ago, BeerMonger said:

The single sounds okay, but I really wish they didn't jump ship from 20BS and I'm finding it hard to believe that all US colored variants are sold out. 

Am I understating this band's popularity? 

Definitely didn't expect the 1250 to sell out today, personally. So I guess I also thought they were less popular.  Agreed that I much prefer 20BS to Nuclear Blast.  Glad I got the Decibel variant, but this launch would have been better handled by 20BS.

1 hour ago, rooks said:

Definitely didn't expect the 1250 to sell out today, personally. So I guess I also thought they were less popular.  Agreed that I much prefer 20BS to Nuclear Blast.  Glad I got the Decibel variant, but this launch would have been better handled by 20BS.

Eh, I honestly saw this posted on reddit before I posted it here. There's definitely a contingent there that just buys up anything limited whether they know/like it or not.

1 hour ago, BeerMonger said:

Am I underestimating  their popularity?

I dont think so. I think it's the reddit hivemind's fomo kicking in.