PO: The Used - Heartwork (deluxe edition) - 4/22

I was driving from LA down to SD last night and decided to give this a listen and the songs are forgettable and it makes sense why they were not included. They aren't bad by any means but most of them are the Bert focused songs where it could should just be a Bert solo project. 

5 hours ago, MyckelJay said:

I wish I could get just the new songs on vinyl instead of the whole album again. You can tell that these songs are from the Heartwork sessions just by listening, which is neat. Glad they got released.

yes i like that they didnt make us wait until march for the vinyl to be ready.  i think this is how music should be released... release the digital on release day and then put up the physical vinyl or cd for PO and ship then out whenever they are ready, this week or next month or next year.

the original heartwork was released on the colors: red, yellow, green, blue, and clear.  i thought we would eventurally see orange and purple to complete the rainbow.  now the deluxe heartwork is being released on orange so does that mean a purple will follow it?  theres only 1000 orange so its likely.  maybe for the indie stores?

On 9/10/2021 at 12:35 PM, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

There are 858 left.

its a little strange they only did 1,000.  i know they could easily add some variants leading to release day but it only went up friday and half of them are gone so by the end of the month they will very likely be sold out.  then will they add another?  thats what they did with the original release but that also had retail and indie variants.  

• 5 months later...
  • gutterball1 changed the title to PO: The Used - Heartwork (deluxe edition) - 4/29
  • gutterball1 changed the title to PO: The Used - Heartwork (deluxe edition) - 4/22
On 2/28/2022 at 8:17 PM, Boaty McBoatface said:

I’ve already got my burnt orange in hand:

spacer.png

It also cures covid symptoms, allegedly. 
Thanks, Bert!

the length you went through to make this joke... walking to the store, buying an orange,  cooking it until it burns, taking a pic of it, and posting it here.

14 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

the length you went through to make this joke... walking to the store, buying an orange,  cooking it until it burns, taking a pic of it, and posting it here.

Yeah what an idiot.

I like how I can't tell if meatrocket understands you're making a joke and not trying to ward off a troll by liking this. I assume he doesn't get it but stranger things have happened.