Epitaph Repress Thread

27 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

Free shipping on the site over 50 bucks. 

well shit! Might have to poke around and do a new order and then cancel that first order

Too much work, it is what it is now, haha. Hope it helps someone else out :)

56 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Links stopped working...

https://1234gorecords.com/exclusives/rancid-lets-go-lp-red-vinyl

https://1234gorecords.com/exclusives/operation-ivy-energy-lp-neon-violet

Edited by geezfools

6 minutes ago, geezfools said:

well shit! Might have to poke around and do a new order and then cancel that first order

Too much work, it is what it is now, haha. Hope it helps someone else out :)

I wasn't able to navigate the site very well...they have a ton of stuff listed on their discogs though. OpIvy sold out now, so good thing you didn't cancel. 

11 minutes ago, Dub said:

Damn, didn't expect that Op Ivy to go that fast.  

There was a pretty cool one (might even be in this thread) released last year that was red w/ black smoke or something like that...it went really quickly and I regretted not getting that, so I jumped on this one pretty quickly. 

9 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

There was a pretty cool one (might even be in this thread) released last year that was red w/ black smoke or something like that...it went really quickly and I regretted not getting that, so I jumped on this one pretty quickly. 

Same here. I was so bummed I missed that, and this one is just as cool. 

48 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

I wasn't able to navigate the site very well...they have a ton of stuff listed on their discogs though. OpIvy sold out now, so good thing you didn't cancel. 

ahhhh, there it goes. I had one in my cart earlier while I was poking around thinking about a free shipping order. Wow, that definitely went fast, jesus!

32 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

Yeah I got that red smoke one and its going for $100+ now. I was really surprised

• 2 weeks later...

1234go just not so subtly hinted at their next exclusives today…

Last time out we gave list subscribers first crack at our Operation Ivy and Rancidexclusive vinyl color and you wiped us out in less than 6 hours! We won't make you Suffer long to find out about our next two exclusives. In a few weeks we'll be announcing the next pre-order and we'll keep it simple. Nospecial FX. We've got a ton more coming up over the next few years so between these and our own new releases you'll definitely want to stay subscribed.

“Suffer” and “NO”-“FX” were bold. 

On 3/12/2022 at 9:52 AM, bobby said:

PO'd this. Very pleased to finally get a copy.

I wasn’t going to at first, but the colors are pretty awesome and the price for two records to the US wasn’t terrible, I think $33 a piece, which is less than stuff from Newbury at times…

1 hour ago, geezfools said:

I wasn’t going to at first, but the colors are pretty awesome and the price for two records to the US wasn’t terrible, I think $33 a piece, which is less than stuff from Newbury at times…

Same. I just got the 1234 Go Exclusive but that blue and yellow is such a great variant.