Epitaph Repress Thread

17 hours ago, mmhmm said:

Oof there's like 10 variants of the BR Process of Belief repress.

I think the coolest one is that AUS version, but definitely not spending that much money to get it. 
I ended up grabbing 4 records from the EU KR store. All said, $29 a piece split up the four ways. A couple were older releases that were cheaper. 

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, meatrocket8 said:

Smarrpunk is getting their own variant of The Weakerthan's Left and Leaving. On sale Friday.  Limited to 300.

I love the record but hate smoke variants. Also hate this new trend that exclusive variants from probably the same pressing goes up different times. Wonder if these weakerthans records will have a wider spread colored pressing other than this and the BV ones from a few weeks ago...

On 4/19/2022 at 4:12 PM, birdturbo said:

Not to get my hopes too up, but these Locust and Some Girls releases have me crossing fingers for some Blood Brothers reissues

I've been listening to their last 3 albums and nothing else since I read this comment. Was lucky to stumble on  a mint copy of Young Machetes at a charity shop in 2015 or so, but I MUST own BPIB

2 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

Where in the fuck are they coming up with these color names, hot piss? Warm milk?  Warm milk looks like grey milk, who’s drinking grey milk?

And who ever is taking a piss that looks like that “hot piss” needs to get their shit checked

7 hours ago, crossedoutname said:

Where in the fuck are they coming up with these color names, hot piss? Warm milk?  Warm milk looks like grey milk, who’s drinking grey milk?

And who ever is taking a piss that looks like that “hot piss” needs to get their shit checked

Seriously!  I was trying to figure out which variant to grab last night, but then I decided to hold off until I could do a more robust search today in hopes of digging up something better.  Also, does hot piss look any different than room temperature or cold piss?   Epitaph gonna have us turning this thread into a Seinfeld bit…