PO: Pitchshifter - www.pitcshifter.com "limited" repress via Hassle Records' Bandcamp

Out of print and too expensive when it rarely pops up on on Discogs, this is finally getting repressed. No details on how limited it is. Came out to $55USD to ship to the US for me, but it's 20 pounds... shit I pulled the trigger too quick... should have gotten two with 18.75 pounds shipping.

https://store.hasslerecords.com/merch/pitchshifter-www-pitchshifter-com-limited-12-black-vinyl

Pitchshifter was one of the many bands I was introduced to on the bonus disc that came with Korn's Follow the Leader and they were one of the more interesting bands included. This is a pretty soid album IMO and a nice mix of drum and bass/industrial/(nu-)metal.

dammit.. I would love this, but $55 is a bit much, I'll keep spinning this CD though LOL.

I hope more represses that are easier priced start coming in.

Industrial recently got a remaster. Earache has it for about $30 shipped:

https://webstore.earache.com/pitchshifter-industrial-vinyl

I'm at work and the math I scribbled down is at home, but shipping for one was 18 something GBP and it was 21 something for two copies so it is WAY less shipping per record when multiples are in the mix. If multiple people are interested, I'd be willing to buy the lot and ship them out if people are paying me when we order.

Oh boy, www.pitchshifter.com domain is available for a smooth $6000 if anyone wants to group buy it.

Edit: not sure how useful this is for international shipping, but Norman have copies https://www.normanrecords.com/records/188581-pitchshifter-wwwpitchshiftercom

Edited by whoa

2 hours ago, whoa said:

Oh boy, www.pitchshifter.com domain is available for a smooth $6000 if anyone wants to group buy it.

Edit: not sure how useful this is for international shipping, but Norman have copies https://www.normanrecords.com/records/188581-pitchshifter-wwwpitchshiftercom

Interesting... I'll have to search around more and see what ships most favorably.

Well, Hassle Records just sent me an email with a code for 15% due to a pressing delay on this. I tried it to see what the total would be and it didn't work, but I emailed them to see what the deal is. If I get an active code for 15% off the reduction in price and several of us bundling up is enough to sell me on it. Hit me up if you're interested @roadmonkey @INRIhab @Monastic_mike. I can get quotes to you in scenarios of various participants if the code works. I can do the math, BUT would rather see the number on the site before I trust anything too much.

On 9/17/2021 at 12:19 PM, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

Well, Hassle Records just sent me an email with a code for 15% due to a pressing delay on this. I tried it to see what the total would be and it didn't work, but I emailed them to see what the deal is. If I get an active code for 15% off the reduction in price and several of us bundling up is enough to sell me on it. Hit me up if you're interested @roadmonkey @INRIhab @Monastic_mike. I can get quotes to you in scenarios of various participants if the code works. I can do the math, BUT would rather see the number on the site before I trust anything too much.

it's been a while since i've posted on here, but if a group buy is going down for this, i'd be 100% in if possible!

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a reply from the label after following up. They got me a code and it drops if from 20 GBP to 17 (27.25 USD down to $23.16) each. Shipping is pretty pricey no matter the number of copies, but bundling will save us ($25 for one, $11 each for four). I'll coordinate and ship out copies when they arrive (ships 10/29 per the site) if anyone wants to commit to a group buy.

Let me know ASAP @roadmonkey @INRIhab @Monastic_mike

15 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

I finally got a reply from the label after following up. They got me a code and it drops if from 20 GBP to 17 (27.25 USD down to $23.16) each. Shipping is pretty pricey no matter the number of copies, but bundling will save us ($25 for one, $11 each for four). I'll coordinate and ship out copies when they arrive (ships 10/29 per the site) if anyone wants to commit to a group buy.

Let me know ASAP @roadmonkey @INRIhab @Monastic_mike

i noticed you didn't tag me in this, so i'll respectfully drop out to decrease complicating things... happy to hear they got back to you though!

7 hours ago, Doomguy13 said:

i noticed you didn't tag me in this, so i'll respectfully drop out to decrease complicating things... happy to hear they got back to you though!

That was totally an oversight @Doomguy13! If you're interested, I'm more than happy to include you. The more people who are in, the less we all pay in the end. Sorry about that.

On 10/6/2021 at 6:13 AM, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

That was totally an oversight @Doomguy13! If you're interested, I'm more than happy to include you. The more people who are in, the less we all pay in the end. Sorry about that.

no worries! i came barging into this thread outta nowhere, so i figured it was a long shot, but if you're still down i am too!

and apologies for my late reply, just started a new job and my schedule is all outta wack. 

Edited by Doomguy13

On 10/8/2021 at 11:56 PM, Doomguy13 said:

no worries! i came barging into this thread outta nowhere, so i figured it was a long shot, but if you're still down i am too!

and apologies for my late reply, just started a new job and my schedule is all outta wack. 

All good, man. I'll do the math and send messages to you and @roadmonkey tomorrow to get this sured up. Hoping to order once I get final confirmation from you both.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...