PO: INTEGRITY - Howling, For The Nightmare Shall Consume 2xLP *Howl-O-Ween Orange* + SKULL MASKS / Now Reissue of Humanity Is The Devil

jhulud

4 hours ago, cardiac said:

As insane as this sounds, this is the best Integrity *album*. It’s too metal, not particularly moshable, and more weird than dark / angry or whatever, but it’s also the most cohesive and daring thing in their catalog. I wish more people would check it out.

While I'm a pretty hardcore (pun intended) fan since the days of HITD...I can't disagree with you. Howling is a highlight release in their output. 

• 6 months later...
  • jhulud changed the title to PO: INTEGRITY - Howling, For The Nightmare Shall Consume 2xLP *Howl-O-Ween Orange* + SKULL MASKS / Now Reissues of Systems Overload and Those Who Fear Tomorrow
10 hours ago, jhulud said:

Reissues of Systems Overload and Those Who Fear Tomorrow are up on Relapse now...and a skull logo bust. 

Integrity - Relapse Records

INTEGRITY's classic debut remixed & remastered by Arthur Rizk (Power Trip, Code Orange Kreator,) and featuring Iggor Cavalera (ex-Sepultura) on drums!”

I’m  confused. So did they re-record the drums because Igor wasn’t the original drummer on that album 

Edited by prowl20

• jhulud changed the title to PO: INTEGRITY - Howling, For The Nightmare Shall Consume 2xLP *Howl-O-Ween Orange* + SKULL MASKS / Now Reissue of Humanity Is The Devil