Brand New - The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me

Judging by BN’s infamy now I’d bet it’s just distro for another restock from Procrastinate’s webstore. they have been keeping all the BN releases in print for a few years now on and off. 

off subject, I still have this album and Science Fiction in regular rotation. If not for Jesse’s cancellation, I think Science Fiction would be held in the same regard as TDAGARIM. The album is just absolutely stunning.

Edited by dapeebs

2 minutes ago, dapeebs said:

Judging by BN’s infamy now I’d bet it’s just distro for another restock from Procrastinate’s webstore. they have been keeping all the BN releases in print for a few years now on and off. 

off subject, I still have this album and Science Fiction in regular rotation. If not for Jesse’s cancellation, I think Science Fiction would be held in the same regard as TDAGARIM. The album is just absolutely stunning.

I figured it's probably just more standard black. I was surprised that there aren't still any vinyl still for sale on their webstore.

So proud to be posting on Page One of a BN thread. I am honoured.

On a more serious note, doesn’t everyone on earth have at least three copies of this album already? From three different pressings? Or is that just me?

… hmm, that wasn’t much of a serious note at all. Sorry. 

42 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

I'm all aboard the wasda dislike train and keeping info for releases in a single thread...but now you know someone is going to post in both of those threads making 3 BN threads on the front page, which is just ridiculous.

29 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I'm all aboard the wasda dislike train and keeping info for releases in a single thread...but now you know someone is going to post in both of those threads making 3 BN threads on the front page, which is just ridiculous.

It's exactly what we deserve.

Album Details

This is the vinyl counterpart to the 2006 hit release by Brand New entitled "The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me". The CD has sold over 250,000 to date. With the new album "Daisy" out and touring on the horizon, this double LP release is sure to be a hit.

Looks like a little copy and paste action going on here.

Edited by danmpie7

18 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

In typical Brand New thread fashion they are locked, so we are safe for now.