PO: SeeYouSpaceCowboy - The Romance of Affliction

IanRees

Yeah nice to see a full length from them, honestly was getting tired of shilling out for 6 tracks on a 12" or whatever the last few releases have been.  (Edit, was conflating their releases with 'If I Die First' in my head, my-bad)

Do we think this is really 3x variants all at 1,000 each? Seems like a big pressing considering they are still an up and comer.
I almost feel like its a typo or something hah (but prob. not) Confirmed accurate, thanks Ian

Edited by V3XED

4 hours ago, V3XED said:

Yeah nice to see a full length from them, honestly was getting tired of shilling out for 6 tracks on a 12" or whatever the last few releases have been.
Do we think this is really 3x variants all at 1,000 each? Seems like a big pressing considering they are still an up and comer.
I almost feel like its a typo or something hah (but prob. not)

not a typo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, meatrocket8 said:

Surprised to see a PN release getting more than just the Newbury and indie retail treatment.

What about senses fail, drug church and knocked loose? They all have more exclusives than newbury and indie retails. Thoughtcrimes had a revolver exclusive. If there’s interest in a title from a exclusive partner we likely do it. 

1 hour ago, IanRees said:

What about senses fail, drug church and knocked loose? They all have more exclusives than newbury and indie retails. Thoughtcrimes had a revolver exclusive. If there’s interest in a title from a exclusive partner we likely do it. 

I meant Newbury, Banquet, Rock Sound, indie exclusive, etc. The usual suspects.

I was surprised to see Senses Fail getting an Urban Outfitters exclusive. Any idea when that will go live?

Edited by meatrocket8