PO NOW: Converge ‘Bloodmoon’ | Out 11/19/21 | Vinyl 06/24/22 | Epitaph / Deathwish Inc.

fizio59

I respect making the more complex colourways the more common ones. Got the /300 red/black DW exclusive. A pretty simple one, but I wanted others from the store, and it's the most limited next to the clear.

Speaking of, I wonder how hard it will be for me to find a /100. For The Dusk In Us it was completely impossible but I managed pretty quickly for YFM Redux and AWLWLB. Will see!

3 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

Right it’s sick but it’ll depend on if it’s transparent or opaque 

Sorry, didn’t see the link so figured I’d share. Looks like they intend opaque from the pictures, but we know how that goes, lol

and just saw that linktree 🤦🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤙🏼

Edited by geezfools

I was going to grab the Converge exclusive then I saw the shipping to Canada and died. (Kingsroad shipping to Canada is brutal... ) 

I opted for Chelsea's variant. Much "cheaper" shipping and the mock up is gorgeous! 

I'm stoked for this. I'm also stoked to forget I ordered this down the road and then it ships next year! 

2 minutes ago, INRIhab said:

I was going to grab the Converge exclusive then I saw the shipping to Canada and died. (Kingsroad shipping to Canada is brutal... ) 

I opted for Chelsea's variant. Much "cheaper" shipping and the mock up is gorgeous! 

I'm stoked for this. I'm also stoked to forget I ordered this down the road and then it ships next year! 

haha, i opted for converge (+ a shirt) after seeing the deathwish shipping  to me.

• fizio59 changed the title to PO NOW: Converge ‘Bloodmoon’ | Out 11/19/21 | Vinyl 06/24/22 | Epitaph / Deathwish Inc.