BOTCH sign to Sargent House: all catalog in streaming now, vinyl & more coming in 2022 / NOW: New Song and 'We Are The Romans' 2xLP Reissue

29 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

If anyone's disappointed in theirs or grabbed an extra that they don't need, IĀ didĀ sell my earlier press cuz I was short on cash and haven't gotten around to buying a reissue yet. Hook a sister up!

Did you catch that most indie stores have a translucent blue available as of today? Ā Not as exciting as some of these variants but still a great choice if youā€™re just looking to own a copy again.

43 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

just saw the indie variant on instagram and it's a dark blue one..., why the hell they couldn't use the same blue that used on the blue/black one? Nice they could miss the mock-up on a solid color now too

I donā€™t think I follow what youā€™re getting at here. Ā The indie blue never had a mock-up, I donā€™t think? Ā Couldā€™ve been any shade at allā€¦ but I agree; think they went a little too dark with it, personally.

Just now, Derekā„¢ said:

That looks clean. Ā Where was it posted, any idea? Ā I donā€™t remember it on the Hello Merch site. Ā To add insult to injury, that mock looks opaque too. Ā (Not that mock-ups can really be trusted.)

It was on Sargent Houseā€™s Twitter, as well as Brooklyn Vegan (as far as Iā€™ve seen).

1 hour ago, Derekā„¢ said:

Did you catch that most indie stores have a translucent blue available as of today? Ā Not as exciting as some of these variants but still a great choice if youā€™re just looking to own a copy again.

Oh, I thought that variant wasn't gonna be on shelves until sometime next year. If it's around now, then I'll have to grab one.Ā 

5 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

Oh, I thought that variant wasn't gonna be on shelves until sometime next year. If it's around now, then I'll have to grab one.Ā 

Yeah, Iā€™ve seen some photos of it out in the wild. Ā I think itā€™s just the ā€œblobā€ and silver-blue mesh ā€“ that they added late ā€“ that are still a ways out.

6 hours ago, Derekā„¢ said:

I donā€™t think I follow what youā€™re getting at here. Ā The indie blue never had a mock-up, I donā€™t think? Ā Couldā€™ve been any shade at allā€¦ but I agree; think they went a little too dark with it, personally.

Even botch posted it

Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Chrmw91jWcm/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=Ā 

3 hours ago, phillybhatesme said:

Really donā€™t mind my cloudy whatever the fuck itā€™s called. Pardon the terrible lighting and picā€¦

9xm4Gss.jpg

4qPckmR.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That looks really nice. Iā€™m just dumb and mistook the clear part for a solid greenish color when I looked at the pictures on Discogs.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...