BOTCH sign to Sargent House: all catalog in streaming now, vinyl & more coming in 2022 / NOW: New Song and 'We Are The Romans' 2xLP Reissue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Openers announced.

Tacoma 02/17: Sandrider, Denial of Life

Seattle 02/24: Dreamdecay, Haunted Horses

Seattle 02/25: Filth is Eternal, Erosion

I was hoping for at least one old throwback band (Harkonen?) or something, but still cool to see some active PNW bands get a boost. 

8 hours ago, mitchard said:

Openers announced.

Tacoma 02/17: Sandrider, Denial of Life

Seattle 02/24: Dreamdecay, Haunted Horses

Seattle 02/25: Filth is Eternal, Erosion

I was hoping for at least one old throwback band (Harkonen?) or something, but still cool to see some active PNW bands get a boost. 

Damn, Filth Is Eternal are close friends but I’m going the 24th. Butt! Very cool for everyone involved though!

1 hour ago, Bronchitis said:

Not sure what I expected but that is disappointing. I’ll probably aim to skip both.

Really?? All rad bands with some awesome PNW stalwarts ripping. Worth checking out any of the openers for any night.

3 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Really?? All rad bands with some awesome PNW stalwarts ripping. Worth checking out any of the openers for any night.

I’m going to night one and bands like Dreamdecay and Haunted Horses are a dime a dozen these days. Not my thing but I’m stoked for people who are into them.

Edited by Bronchitis

Harkonen would have been cool. Blood Brothers would have been amazing of course. But there was never any indication that this could happen. Generally it makes sense for them to pick strong local openers that won't outshine the headliner, as unlikely as that is in this case. I'd love to see Denial of Life, I think their new LP is going to kick a lot of ass, and I'm looking forward to seeing Filth is Eternal after missing out on seeing the previous incarnation of the band a few times. Still gotta check out the others.

3 hours ago, swisherprice said:

David Knudson posted in his IG story on Friday that American Nervoso PO will be going up this week.

If I remember correctly it was a clear with purple splatter and had an insert.

Screenshot-20230128-091753-Instagram.jpg

I took a screenshot on Friday and was going to post it but this is the first time I've been able to get on the site for days! Anyone else have this issue?