BOTCH sign to Sargent House: all catalog in streaming now, vinyl & more coming in 2022 / NOW: New Song and 'We Are The Romans' 2xLP Reissue

3 minutes ago, Sonorsaur said:

After WAY over thinking my decision I decided to go with silver/blue to match the black/blue repress of WRTR

Stoked on this! 

I made the same choice because of this reason. Also Romans color in color came out great. I feel like these types generally come out really nice looking. 

I think all of these variants look - or at least sound - like great choices.  I tip my hat to whoever chose them since they all seem fit.

Don’t really need a second copy of this thing but I’m struggling to resist the siren call of that silver-blue merge.  Especially if it turns out half as nice as the WATR color-in-color.

2 minutes ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I have never heard this record before, so blind buy, I honestly haven't even heard we are the romans either and blindly bought that. I am waiting for it to arrive before I listen to it. I am familiar with the acclaim and importance though. 

Jealous of anyone going into WATR for the very first time.  Knowing your tastes you’ll be very pleased – that album was ahead of its time and has aged like wine, too.  Let us know what you think.  Gonna’ be tough to beat that as your Best Blind Buy of 2023.

1 minute ago, MayCauseDeath said:

I have never heard this record before, so blind buy, I honestly haven't even heard we are the romans either and blindly bought that. I am waiting for it to arrive before I listen to it. I am familiar with the acclaim and importance though. 

I was always more of a Cave In guy during the Hydra Head popularity. It took me entirely too long to listen to Botch. Didn’t really fall in love til recently and just listened to A.N. for the first time last night and loved it. I think I’m just more into that style now in my 30s than I was in my 20s. 

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Jealous of anyone going into WATR for the very first time.  Knowing your tastes you’ll be very pleased – that album was ahead of its time and has aged like wine, too.  Let us know what you think.  Gonna’ be tough to beat that as your Best Blind Buy of 2023.

It's mind blowing these songs are 20+ years old. Still rip just as hard.

1 minute ago, Sad Heart said:

I was always more of a Cave In guy during the Hydra Head popularity. It took me entirely too long to listen to Botch. Didn’t really fall in love til recently and just listened to A.N. for the first time last night and loved it. I think I’m just more into that style now in my 30s than I was in my 20s. 

American Nightmare and melodic hardcore is more up my alley for that genre so your comment is thrilling to me.

30 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

I've been bragging to my wife lately every time I've had one of those days - today there will be no such bragging, but good on you!

I feel like I always jinx myself and two days after bragging there’s always 2-3 POs at once where I lose control 😂