BOTCH sign to Sargent House: all catalog in streaming now, vinyl & more coming in 2022 / NOW: New Song and 'We Are The Romans' 2xLP Reissue

26 minutes ago, iDealélan said:

I haven’t yet, but I see something via Informed Delivery. Is yours coming from Elk Grove Village, IL (or Woodstock, IL)?

I just checked and it's only showing 'Ready to ship' 'Order Information received' at the moment. 

If anything pops up I'll let you know! 

Edited by Sonorsaur

17 hours ago, Sonorsaur said:

I just checked and it's only showing 'Ready to ship' 'Order Information received' at the moment. 

If anything pops up I'll let you know! 

If anyone’s curious, Hello Merch ships from Phoenix, AZ. And their shipped email almost always goes to junk for me (likely cuz of the generic name of their company?).

• 2 months later...

Bought tixs to the first Webster Hall show when it was announced. But held off on the Starland show in NJ even though its less of a pain in the ass to get to but I loathe Starland with a fiery passion.  But this lineup made me instantly buy tixs for it.  Won't complain about seeing Botch twice in a week. 

30 minutes ago, IntoXAnother said:

Bought tixs to the first Webster Hall show when it was announced. But held off on the Starland show in NJ even though its less of a pain in the ass to get to but I loathe Starland with a fiery passion.  But this lineup made me instantly buy tixs for it.  Won't complain about seeing Botch twice in a week. 

Just curious as to what you loathe Starland?  It's a nice venue and I've never had any issues with sound or anything there.

3 hours ago, jhulud said:

I already had my tix for Boston & was earlier pondering not flying up anymore as also going to Chicago. But shit. With this lineup now, I’ll fo’sho go up. 

I got my ticket for Boston well before the other acts were announced, and now I have negative amounts of regret. 

3 hours ago, hallowken78 said:

Just curious as to what you loathe Starland?  It's a nice venue and I've never had any issues with sound or anything there.

Haven't been there since before the pandemic, but the 3 shows prior to that sounded like utter trash.  Could have been off nights for everyone involved but it somehow got worse from one show to the next.   

And one security guard was a dick at a show previously that one time not allowing me into the venue with an inhaler because he somehow thought it was drugs.  Kind of annoying but left a bad taste, that's all.  Had been to it countless times when they opened but it wound up that a lot of tours that I were going to were skipping NJ altogether so my time needing to go there were less and less.  

• 2 months later...