BOTCH sign to Sargent House: all catalog in streaming now, vinyl & more coming in 2022 / NOW: New Song and 'We Are The Romans' 2xLP Reissue

There’s no way that those 2 Seattle shows are all the Botch we’re getting.  If you haven’t seen Brian’s latest post on IG, I’d check it out – it elaborates on the “reunion” of Botch and completely contradicts the idea doing just a couple of one-off shows before going back into hiding again.

All that being said, I would absolutely love to take a trip to Seattle to catch them, but I’m willing to (confidently) bet that they’ll play the Bay Area some point sooner than later… which is considerably easier on my car / wallet.

Until a wider tour announcement is made though, I’d guess those Seattle shows will sell out pretty quick. 

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

So what’s an agreed definition of “will sell out pretty quick” and “can’t imagine they will last long”? 

Seconds? Minutes? Hour or two? 

Just being anxiously paranoid for now. 

I always overestimate how fast shows will sell out, but I’d say these will at least sell out by the end of tomorrow. I’m still going to treat it like seconds like Derek said. Going to have my girlfriend grab tickets for the second night while I get ones for the first.

We are going to that Numero thing in LA the weekend before, doing Disneyland the whole week with my family and then flying up to Seattle in time for the Friday show. Going to be way too busy.