BOTCH sign to Sargent House: all catalog in streaming now, vinyl & more coming in 2022 / NOW: New Song and 'We Are The Romans' 2xLP Reissue

3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I was able to now just get a tix for Saturday. Came out to about $65 with fees. Sounds right, right?

Now just need a Friday tix. 

That’s right. Mine were $64 each.

Hoping I can get Saturday tickets at some point.

Edited by Bronchitis

7 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

According to Sargent House on IG, there will be more dates and they’ll post an announcement when the cancelled tickets are going up for these two shows.

I wonder if the additional dates will be all PNW or elsewhere...I know that FloriDUH! will never be in there. It sucks here. 

24 minutes ago, jhulud said:

I wonder if the additional dates will be all PNW or elsewhere...I know that FloriDUH! will never be in there. It sucks here. 

Portland at the very least in the NW but I imagine they’ll make it out east if they really are adding more dates. I hope they announce them soon so I can just skip the second night for Portland instead if they come down here. 

I wonder who the special guest openers are.

48 minutes ago, mitchard said:

They should just recreate their last show, and get The Blood Brothers, Harkonen and Playing Enemy to reunite too. 😂

Not making anything of it...but Demian Johnston recently posted something about Playing Enemy for 2022. So we shall see what that's all going to be about. 

2 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Not making anything of it...but Demian Johnston recently posted something about Playing Enemy for 2022. So we shall see what that's all going to be about. 

Rad, hadn't seen that yet. Playing Enemy was so damn good, as is pretty much anything else Demian has been involved with.

Band just confirmed about 90% of today’s tickets were valid purchases, which leaves approximately 10% allocated to bots.  (Don’t worry; I double-checked the math.)  All the bawling and complaining from men pushing 40 has been pretty yikes in itself… but knowing it’s 90% rooted in a false assumption is just icing on the cake.

🤖😭

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Band just confirmed about 90% of today’s tickets were valid purchases, which leaves approximately 10% allocated to bots.  (Don’t worry; I double-checked the math.)  All the bawling and complaining from men pushing 40 has been pretty yikes in itself… but knowing it’s 90% rooted in a false assumption is just icing on the cake.

🤖😭

Yea, we have a group of four of us going and we were all able to get both days. They did go fast though

11 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

🤖😭

That happens online with most things I see sell out. It must be the bots and not the fact that people actually want what is being sold.

11 minutes ago, Deathbyart said:

Yea, we have a group of four of us going and we were all able to get both days. They did go fast though

Oh yeah, I have no doubt they went fast.  I knew they would – hell, I’m sure the band and label knew they would – but I was more-so getting at the excessive amount of comments I’ve read online this morning.  Ranging from woe-is-me (“Guess I’m not fulfilling my dream concert thanks to exclusive show nights and scalpers. 😞”) to temper tantrums (“FUCK YOU BOTS 🖕 Can’t believe tickets sold out in 0.5 seconds and bots got them all.  Rot in hell.”)  Just your usual combo of sulking / pouting from people either too slow to the draw or oblivious that there’ll be more dates.  And moreover, people who should be old enough to know that this kind of shit happens.  Not like I was reading comments on a Billie Eilish show selling out in minutes, you know?

It’s okay to be discouraged over missing limited drops - tickets or whatever - but at least have a clue where you’re placing your angst or disapproval before posting publicly, I guess. 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Bronchitis said:

That happens online with most things I see sell out. It must be the bots and not the fact that people actually want what is being sold.

Yeah, I am in no way defending scalpers here, or trying to say that bots / scalpers don’t suck.  Just speaking to the overwhelming tone of commentary that I’ve seen on today’s tickets.

Edited by Derek™

Should I feel triggered here? 

I’ve been bitching & moaning, yes. I’m in my 40’s, yes. But I’m not being that tone-deaf. The bots argument is moot. BUT…large part of the blame is to placed on scalpers as it’s evident in all the listings posted now. In my opinion, the ticket max should’ve been 2 and not 4. This would’ve at least given folks a better-ish shot. 

But hey. What the fuck do I know? I’m just a 40ish-year old man-baby whining about things so it seems. 😜