BOTCH sign to Sargent House: all catalog in streaming now, vinyl & more coming in 2022 / NOW: New Song and 'We Are The Romans' 2xLP Reissue

• 9 months later...

5 hours ago, ParallelofDeath said:

Oh boy. Do I need another set of variants? Probably not. But maybe yes.

My dilemma. I probably won't grab any new variants, unless there is something different about them, aside from a remaster. Something with demos, live tracks, etc would be rad.

Now if they do a new box set, I'm going to make a $200+ bad choice, which I won't regret one bit.

5 minutes ago, mitchard said:

My dilemma. I probably won't grab any new variants, unless there is something different about them, aside from a remaster. Something with demos, live tracks, etc would be rad.

Now if they do a new box set, I'm going to make a $200+ bad choice, which I won't regret one bit.

I am with you on making that bad choice, who has time for regret!? Haha

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, prowl20 said:

It comes out tomorrow. (I guess technically midnight tonight) if you have a VPN and want to travel to the future, you might be able to hear it. I’m patient and can wait four more hours 

I am in Australia so it must be a region thing for why I am able to view it. 

I can confirm song fucking rips! 

• jhulud changed the title to BOTCH sign to Sargent House: all catalog in streaming now, vinyl & more coming in 2022 / NOW: New Song and 'We Are The Romans' 2xLP Reissue