PO Now - Dan Andriano and the Bygones

• donnelltech changed the title to PO Now - Dan Andriano and the Bygones

• 4 months later...
12 hours ago, kyacrash said:

I just bought this today from my local store, missed the preorder and actually never knew it existed until I saw it on the shelf...

It is the worst sounding record I've ever heard. Recording sounds horrible, not sure if it's my setup or not, can anyone else chime in? It's the black retail variant...

It sounds fine on my turntable…

5 hours ago, scottheisel said:

It sounds fine on my turntable…

1 hour ago, lostcrimes said:

Mine sounds fine.

dang thanks for the feedback.

my other records play fine. is it possible something is wrong with this one specific record? it's not warped or anything...I think I may take it back to the store and have them play it 

52 minutes ago, holland623 said:

I spaced picking this up and need to order it out of curiosity,  does the vinyl come with a download code?

I bought a black copy at my local record store and it did not come with a download code. I don't think Epitaph does them anymore.

4 hours ago, harryq said:

my "coke bottle clear" from Kings Road did *not* come with an insert, but I did get a download from them directly

4 hours ago, scottheisel said:

I bought a black copy at my local record store and it did not come with a download code. I don't think Epitaph does them anymore.

Noted. Thanks guys! I wondered if Epitaph was doing away with codes. The last couple albums I ordered via Kings Road didn't come with a code and when I reached out to get one, I was told  those albums didn't come with one. good to know that this one might be an exception. I know this is "old man yells at cloud" but I miss DL codes coming standard.