Norma Jean - Bless the Martyr & Kiss the Child

4 minutes ago, Sonorsaur said:

I did It! After 40 plus minutes of refreshing my cart and the Mycelium variant selling out while in my cart I managed to place an order for the Devoid variant!

That's what ended up happening to me - just glad I was finally able to get an order through after nearly an hour.  I never got a notice that it was out of stock.  I hit the order completion button and then it just gave me an error message.  Then I decided to check the site again in a new tab and saw that variant was no longer showing up.

2 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

That's what ended up happening to me - just glad I was finally able to get an order through after nearly an hour.  I never got a notice that it was out of stock.  I hit the order completion button and then it just gave me an error message.  Then I decided to check the site again in a new tab and saw that variant was no longer showing up.

I got the same error message and also checked in a new tab to find the same thing haha

Stoked we both finally got to check out!