Norma Jean - Bless the Martyr & Kiss the Child

20 minutes ago, bloodycape said:

Shout out to all the Aussies getting up at 5am AEDT to find Australia removed from the store’s shipping list due to the USPS halting deliveries.

I ended up paying $82usd all up to ship it to family in another country, then whatever it costs to send it from there to here 🙄

Edited by Carden

16 minutes ago, Carden said:

I ended up paying $82usd all up to ship it to family in another country, then whatever it costs to send it from there to here 🙄

Yep, same here… though it’s likely it’s either pain now or pain later looking for a copy on the ‘collectors’ market if it’s something you really want.

7 minutes ago, bloodycape said:

Yep, same here… though it’s likely it’s either pain now or pain later looking for a copy on the ‘collectors’ market if it’s something you really want.

Yeah it's hard to know, either way it bloody hurts lol, but at least this way it's not a scalper making profit 

Going to have to do similar for The Chariot soon too I guess. I'm going to do some digging on the site to see if there's anything else I'd like beforehand to hopefully split the shipping cost 

Didn’t get a refund yet but I definitely had my order go through minutes before it sold out. Curious if it would have happened by now if I were to get my order canceled…

Or if it will happen sporadically to orders. Fingers crossed. Definitely won’t be paying secondary prices 

• 3 weeks later...