Norma Jean - Bless the Martyr & Kiss the Child

27 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

Oh is it? I thought it might be different since it was on the Solid State site. 

For what it's worth, it's not showing up for me when I just search for it on merchnow's page.   Only through that solid state storefront whose backend is through merchnow.

33 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

Oh is it? I thought it might be different since it was on the Solid State site. 

Yeah they've made a lot of confusing changes. For example, the sensesfail Merchnow is a Shopify site, so all merchnow does is provide a domain name and the logistics in shipping everything. A lot of labels have done the same thing, likely because the merchnow checkout and what now is prone to crash a lot.

18 minutes ago, phillybhatesme said:

Yeah gotcha. I had no idea.

Regarding this variant, I really love how it complements the artwork of the album. I kinda wish I waited for this instead of grabbing the Devoid variant. 

Could always order this and then cancel your Devoid order.

3 hours ago, phillybhatesme said:

Yeah gotcha. I had no idea.

Regarding this variant, I really love how it complements the artwork of the album. I kinda wish I waited for this instead of grabbing the Devoid variant. 

I just assumed it was due to the URL. Order both? Shouldn't have an issue selling an extra 

1 hour ago, INRIhab said:

Yup nothing better than paying almost more in shipping than the actual record nowadays

I've honestly never understood the justification for the price either. I sold a record to someone once that lived ~10 minutes over the border. Shipping to a U.S. address on our side, ~$4. Shipping that extra 10 minutes across the border, ~$30. That can't involve more than average human labor or technology.

1 minute ago, MCDELTAT said:

I've honestly never understood the justification for the price either. I sold a record to someone once that lived ~10 minutes over the border. Shipping to a U.S. address on our side, ~$4. Shipping that extra 10 minutes across the border, ~$30. That can't involve more than average human labor or technology.

I love looking at old invoices on my old Interpunk account and seeing how cheap vinyl and the cost to ship to Canada was back in 2006/2008. The good ol days. 

17 hours ago, INRIhab said:

I love looking at old invoices on my old Interpunk account and seeing how cheap vinyl and the cost to ship to Canada was back in 2006/2008. The good ol days. 

Same. I think I got into vinyl around the 2013-2014 time frame. Remember getting a good chunk of my records for $13-16 shipped.

5 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Same. I think I got into vinyl around the 2013-2014 time frame. Remember getting a good chunk of my records for $13-16 shipped.

Everything is super inflated right now.  It’s a total bummer. 

I pulled my copy of APC - Emotive on orange wax the other night.  I bought it from Newbury used, like new 11ish years ago for $9.99.

Edited by ZeroNowhere